Skinny guy

5 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jul 29, 2013 8:51pm
via iOS
What should i buy?? Anu protein whey or muscle mass?
29 Jul
Protein is important, but before you go wasting money on supplements look at your diet. How many calories do you eat per day vs how many you burn. Eat more calories than you burn and you grow.
Icon_missing_thumb
260 Posts
Jul 30, 2013 4:48am
via Android

First you have to find how much protein u need r u weight training with heavy weight how often if yes  u may need 3/4 to 1 gram per lb u want to be in weight have some protein 1/2 hour before u workout  than with in 1 hour more protein some carbs will help speed absorption.

Icon_missing_thumb
260 Posts
Jul 30, 2013 4:49am
via Android

If u not getting enough protein from regular meals whey protein is a good choice

Image_thumb
78 Posts
Jul 30, 2013 5:20am
via Android

Don't just assume you have to go buy something because you are skinny. Are you skinny because you have no muscle or are you just not a wide build? I am pretty skinny, but I also have muscle. Are you talking about waist skinny or overall?

Image_thumb
160 Posts
Jul 30, 2013 8:37am
via Android

U can get enough protien from the right type of meals but if u want to be a body builder type of guy try muscle milk but u have to lift heavy or do instense workout for any type of protien powder shakes or pills .

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51