Back workouts?

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
26 Posts
Aug 18, 2013 6:59pm
via Android

I workout from home and have no way to do pull ups, pull downs or anything on a machine. What are some excersizes to help concentrate on toning my back?

19 Aug
You can do pull ups on your room doors. Just open a door , grab top of a door and do pull up. Works for me ;). Pull ups are the best exercise for your back.
Image_thumb
32 Posts
Aug 18, 2013 7:12pm
via Android

If you have any kinda weights you cant go wrong with bent over rows.

Image_thumb
64 Posts
Aug 18, 2013 7:19pm
via Android

Supermans and flying supermans. While supermans works on lower back, flying ones do upper too. Not as pullups or rows but still better than nothing.

Image_thumb
66 Posts
Aug 19, 2013 9:17pm
via Android

Find out what 'good mornings'  are this a great exercise, especially for warming up and activating the central nervous centre. Similar back action to this would be a type of reverse crunch. Hang ur upper body off this side of a sofa and lift ur body back up without using ur hands
But you desperately need to put a chin up bar in a door frame,

Img952013082395004434_thumb
118 Posts
Aug 19, 2013 10:03pm
via Android

Look into excersize bands only 10 bucks and can do a whole lot with them

Image_thumb
81 Posts
Aug 19, 2013 11:30pm
via iOS
Like Daniel said bands are great! I love them. You can get a whole lot out of them. Rows are great for your back. But push ups you can do anywhere and you should look around outside you ushally can find something to do pull ups on.  Go to a playground there's monkey bars to do them off of. Plus pull up bars are like 30 bucks and easy to install. Find them at walmart

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51