3 Posts
Nov 11, 2013 8:05am
via Android

Products for detoxification

Image_thumb
83 Posts
Nov 11, 2013 8:07am
via Android

Depends on what your trying to get rid of???

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Nov 11, 2013 8:14am
via Android

I've been eating junk lately and I want to start my intense training. Gain lean muscle and lose belly fat.

11 Nov
I would suggest you fast for 12 hours once you wake up then lots of water and only green foods for the rest of that day. Then eat mainly greens for a few days lots of water and that should clear you up pretty good
Image_thumb
27 Posts
Nov 11, 2013 11:54am
via Android

3+ litres of water a day
Dont waste your money on scam products

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Nov 11, 2013 11:59am
via Android

How did you get a body like that? Any special training? Supplements?

11 Nov
Follow micheal he s correct! But eat cereals too. Drink hot water after meal nd green tea 2 times a day
Image_thumb
27 Posts
Nov 11, 2013 12:03pm
via Android

On my wall is my main workout, its called
'Lewis's full body'
Original I know haha, but it's mainly just eating right and training hard.

Image_thumb
953 Posts
Nov 12, 2013 4:24am
via Android

You can google brown rice cleanse. It's pretty mild and you get all nutrients. It's basically just an "eating super clean" kind of thing with a little more focus on the use of the whole grain of brown rice as a cleanser. If you eat absolutely nothing but organic veggies for a few days with some organic brown rice and organic chicken, that's pretty dang clean.

I don't really like the trendy extreme cleanses- ppl just like to feel effects so they use cleanses almost like recreational drugs. If you feel lightheaded, weak, spaced out, or anything else dramatically different from everyday life, it must be "working," right? 

They take another sip of their lemon juice cayenne maple syrup water. "I feel so much ENERGY"  they say, looking at you with a mad gleam in their eyes as their cheekbones pop out of their face cuz they haven't eaten solid food in a week.

Hehe. Nah...not buying it.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51