Football

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
143 Posts
Nov 25, 2013 2:35am
via Android

What muscle should I work on for football and what exercises shoukd I do to work them?

Image_thumb
481 Posts
Nov 25, 2013 2:41am
via Android

All of ur muscles....check out the functional core and power routine in my created workouts...its a football orientated type workout...also look up speed mechanics...awesome and effective!!!!

25 Nov
Thanks
25 Nov
Welcome :-)
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Nov 25, 2013 3:01am
via Android

Core (everything). Back (take a blow and keep trucking/ dish out hard tackles). Lots of shoulders (stiff arm!!/ pancake!). Forearm (never gonna fumble again/ coach he got away but I brought you his jersey). Thighs (I'll stop running I feel like it). Neck!!

Image_thumb
116 Posts
Nov 25, 2013 3:10am
via Android

Core is extremely important it is the center of every movement. Autumn Abs, Mid-Section Drill, Core Abs & Stretches After that thighs and calves your legs need strength and explosive power for all the contact and to help with change of direction and start stop speed. Squat,s power cleans, calf raises, leg presses. After that chest and shoulders to help get off blocks or to keep blocks along with many other things. Bench, overhead press, pulldowns, rows. Arms and forearms as well for push, pull, stiff arm, strip, and ball security. Curls, dips, extensions, forearm curls. And don't forget speed drills and springs cause cardio and quickness is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Hope this helps good luck. TST!!!

Image_thumb
143 Posts
Dec 1, 2013 1:33am
via Android

Do u mean trapeze muscle s when u say neck Because mine (not to tot my own horn) are big for a freshman

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51