Is your profile picture real or fake?

123 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
392 Posts
Dec 13, 2013 3:25pm
via Android

Some people have their profile pictures showing their really hot bodies. I think some are mostly fake.

13 Dec
Mine is real. Idky some post fake pics. We all come here to get new ideas on food &workout routines,be healthy/healthier,better body,to be real,support &encourage one another.
13 Dec
Mine r real girl i dont put none of the fake sh ....in my profile thiz is who iam and proud of my family nd my self.i dont have no reason 2 lie.thiz is who iam and my family
13 Dec
Real. Nothing to hide
14 Dec
14 Dec
Nothing to hide these guns lol
Icon_missing_thumb
93 Posts
Dec 13, 2013 3:40pm
via Android

Real. I don't understand why people need to fake who they are.

13 Dec
I can thnk of two y people wud do tht..one is maybe they dnt feel like they shud because th internet can b dangerous and th second reason tht comes to my mind is sometimes i thnk people r ashamed or embarressed bout themselves...its sad but i knw some people tht r like tht...
13 Dec
Awh well they shouldn't feel that way. If they don't like something about them selves they should do something about it to make themselves feel better. Like find the things about their physical features that they enjoy. Or enhance their beauty with makeup. Or if they don't like their body then werk it out. It may take a while but they'll be better from where they started.
13 Dec
True :-)
15 Dec
I kinda fall into that first category but my pics are real just not all of them are of me ;)
03 Feb
Image_thumb
255 Posts
Dec 13, 2013 3:43pm
via Android

Real but i don't think that i have a dream body so maybe this question is not for me

Image_thumb
481 Posts
Dec 13, 2013 4:16pm
via Android

Mine doesn't exist..i hav a problem with pictures i dnt like thm so my profile is gizmo duck frm duck tales he lives n a box like me so i thought hit my profile pretty good...cud of gone with eeyore i thnk him an me got a lot n common to :)

13 Dec
You should love your self more. I'm sure you're absolutely beautiful on the outside and in. We are all here to better our selves there's no need to not like your pictures.
13 Dec
Tht was really nice to say thanx ..... :-) but thts not exactly th reason I've never liked pictures tht i can remember sense i was little...i thk th autism has something to do with tht..i do need to love myself more i guess except tht I'm different and not care if people r mean to me or not ...thanx for being nice again :-)
13 Dec
Autism or not we are all different love. Embrace who we are ♡
13 Dec
:-) ill work on tht...but i still dnt like pictures :-) thanx...
14 Dec
Karen u are an empowering person...th world cud use more people like u ..
Image_thumb
201 Posts
Dec 13, 2013 4:43pm
via Android

Just wanted to say keep being a sweetheart Karen :) If everyone actually thought this way ppl wouldn't need too feel insecure with being/looking different.

13 Dec
Yeah, it saddens me how a lot of people bring down others rather than empower them.
13 Dec
I feel that.. Not too get to cheesy but everyone is different and that's beautiful.
13 Dec
All the cheesy things are the most beautiful!
Image_thumb
122 Posts
Dec 13, 2013 4:50pm
via Android

Real

Image_thumb
61 Posts
Dec 13, 2013 4:54pm
via Android

Very real! Wish I had a better body to put up though :-) working on it:-)

Image_thumb
77 Posts
Dec 13, 2013 5:55pm
via Android

Real

Image_thumb
566 Posts
Dec 13, 2013 7:01pm
via iOS
Real
Image_thumb
1022 Posts
Dec 13, 2013 9:20pm
via Android

Fake deff not me squatting.

Image_thumb
143 Posts
Dec 13, 2013 9:25pm
via Android

Real don't fake it make it happen

Image_thumb
74 Posts
Dec 13, 2013 9:29pm
via Android

100% all natural and pure woman here! i also think there are alot of fake people on here and the pictures they post of their fake bodies are insulting to those of us who are actually trying! What is the big deal? The real you is beautiful no matter what!

14 Dec
Fake pictures do not make fake people...some on here arnt grown ups and post pictures of people or things they like....to b honest I'm concerned with peoples pictures at all they dnt insult me nor motivate me... i dnt mean no harm by saying tht
17 Apr
I'm real I just wish the other part of me wasnt....that's why I won't sho other part until I get my body halfway on point
Image_thumb
265 Posts
Dec 13, 2013 9:43pm
via Android

Mine is real at the moment. However, some people may be posting other people's bodies as an inspiration to themselves.

If someone were to post a photo and say yes, this is their body, I'd be inclined to believe them - people on Skimble are at all sorts of fitness levels and some of them are simply very fit.

Whether there profile pic is real or not shouldn't matter - as long as we are all trying our best! Real or fake, a hot body is still an excellent inspiration!!

13 Dec
Great insight :-)
14 Dec
Thanks, Hannah. =)
14 Dec
Welcome :-)
Icon_missing_thumb
216 Posts
Dec 13, 2013 9:55pm
via Android

Both

14 Dec
14 Dec
Real u fake car? Real car fake you?
Image_thumb
55 Posts
Dec 14, 2013 12:31am
via Android

Mine is 100% me! I have nothing to hide. I've worked hard to get this way, why wouldn't I want to show it!

14 Dec
I feel the same!
27 Jan
I feel u same the us ture
Image_thumb
49 Posts
Dec 14, 2013 1:08am
via iOS
Everything is real and natural.
14 Dec
Hahaha I loved how you slipped "and natural" in :-) good going :-)
Image_thumb
288 Posts
Dec 14, 2013 2:27am
via Android

My body is real but i am a short person only 5ft 3

14 Dec
U should be proud of urself ... dont matter how is tall , short still supportive smile....
14 Dec
im 5'2 don't feel bad :)
14 Dec
I am like eric tseng's height a hk celiberty he's actor from hk tvb n hk movie star b4 acting he was a soccer player
23 Dec
Hi brit n sheree yesterday i have uploaded a pic of eric tsang the hight n weight
Image_thumb
209 Posts
Dec 14, 2013 2:34am
via iOS
Mine is real
Image_thumb
278 Posts
Dec 14, 2013 2:36am
via Android

A persons picture can be real,but the person in general can be fake....but I'm as real as they come,personality,mentality,morals and beliefs= 100% all me God sees the fakes,liars,and trouble makers..so just be you,and be proud of who you are then u can never go wrong.

14 Dec
To truly see the fakes,u should ask people to take a picture with something in their hand that can't be found on internet lol..like their toothbrush or toothpaste..
14 Dec
Fake pics dnt make fake people ..God is not concerned with ths world and th things in it God is concerned with th state of man's soul tht lives n ths world..so much so tht his actions sealed his concern jesus gave ths prophsey of himself n ths world u will hav tribulation but b of good cheer i hav overcome th world he fullfilled it on th cross as he conquered hell death and th grave...proving wats important to him..jesus was called a winebidder a glutton and a friend of sinners he was accused of blasphemy and accused of...
Image_thumb
21 Posts
Dec 14, 2013 4:05am
via Android

mines real.... but i don't have a pic of my body up bc im not comfortable with it.... lol im getting there though!

14 Dec
Soon :-) work to it! The thing I like most about this community is how supportive it is
15 Dec
Haha me too I generally dislike all photos of myself but keep it up and I'm positive you'll be ready to post a look-at-me pic in a few months
02 Jan
Looking at photos of the body you currently hate may inspire you to acheive the one you love, if not online, put a few up at home. I know we generally hate people to see us out of shape, but f$#k what they feel....namaste
Image_thumb
39 Posts
Dec 15, 2013 9:15am
via Android

Real

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Dec 15, 2013 9:48am
via Android

Sad to say its real

Image_thumb
1 Post
Dec 15, 2013 10:32am
via Android

Real

Image_thumb
158 Posts
Dec 15, 2013 10:35pm
via Android

Real!

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Dec 15, 2013 10:45pm
via Android

Mine is the real deal peeps!!!!! Hooahhhh army fucking strong! !!!

16 Dec
Are u a veteran I m planning to go to the marines

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51