Am a fresher in Gym. Like a month

2 posts | Original | Recent
52 Posts
Dec 16, 2013 11:12am
via iOS
How to make sure that am doing the form of the exercise. So that there wont be a chance that i might spoil my body shape
16 Dec
Their is no wrong exercise only wrong form or technique u really over thnk it dnt mean to offend or anything
16 Dec
Its ok :p sorry i meant wrong form
16 Dec
I'm not quite sure I'm understanding u but if ur concerned with performing a exercise wrong...just google tht exercise and how to perform it
16 Dec
Ull figure it out...and it won't affect ur body shape performing an exercise wrong but it cud lead to an injury which wud set u back at th very least
16 Dec
ok got it. Today a guy in gym was telling me that whatever workout you are doing be sure that you are getting the pain in the right side,So from that I got confused :D
38 Posts
Dec 18, 2013 9:37am
via Android

My only advise! Don t listen to bodybuilder! It s not because you have big muscles that you know how to do good form exercice!

Ask guy s with real knowledge

18 Dec
Bro how many months i should do free hand before moving to instrumentas
18 Dec
Dude i never do instrumental! Only Bodyweight, calisthenics and streetworkout! Don t try to be massive try to be powerfull and you will see real change in your body!
18 Dec
Go on google and search "LADA PRIDAL" then go to image and look a this guy only streetworkout

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51