Need Help Please

3 posts | Original | Recent
3 Posts
Jan 6, 2014 7:41am
via Android

Looking To Tone & Tighten My Abs, & Need suggestions on protein powders/bars, & workouts for my chest, back, biceps, triceps, & abs *Go to local gym so i do use weights* Thanks(: ~Z

30 Posts
Jan 6, 2014 7:57am
via Android

I'm going to recommend K.I.S.S (keep it simple stupid). Hit the bench to do bench press and butterflies, do some variation of bicep and tricep curls. For abs, there are 100 solid ab workouts out there, I created one that I like, but you can use any of the ones already created in this app. As far as protien goes, I recommend you use a whey protien powder, and limit the serving size to 20-25 grams of protien. Their reccomended serving size will be much larger than you actually need.

06 Jan
Oh, and top your workouts off with some push ups and sit ups just for good measure.
237 Posts
Jan 6, 2014 4:52pm
via Android

sup z first thing first sbs made in the kitchen 85 percent of ripped abs come from the kitchen bottom line. an reduce over all bodyfat. try hanging weighted knee rasies/mb v ups/cable high to low, residence bands moutain climbers, planks & sucides. good luck

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51