Bodybuilding

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Jan 13, 2014 3:41pm
via Android

I want to start building my body any tips or workouts I can use and what to eat while I'm in the process of building my body

13 Jan
Well for females it's more like body tonning with a bit of muscle building. Start with lighter weights, and lost the body fat so you can see the muscles coming through. Drink plenty of water, eat protein to build muscle and you do need carbs for energy. Keep your diet on track and you should be fine. And DEDICATION is the key.
13 Jan
Thank you I will be sure to do that
Image_thumb
136 Posts
Jan 13, 2014 4:55pm
via Android

Start easy, gradually work your way up...

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jan 13, 2014 5:36pm
via Android

Yeah! There's this app I just downloaded, "My Fitness Pal" and " workout trainer" double thumbs up! ;)

13 Jan
Thanks for all the info
Image_thumb
481 Posts
Jan 13, 2014 9:27pm
via Android

Bodybuilding.... if uve never lifted at all id suggest bodybuilding.com or hiring a personal trainer...nutrition is easy eat clean no strict dieting but enjoy life also..1gram of protien per pound of bodyweight keep supplementation simple and natural the amino acid L-glutamine is great for recovery ull need branched chain amino acids especially during cutting phases to keep ur body from becoming catabolic...if ur familer with weighttraining already thn find where u are at what's ur max bench etc. And thn build a routine...if u to want build muscle train for muscle..if u can curl a 20lb dumbell for 5 reps dnt b over thier wasting ur time curling a 5pound dumbell 100 times...work with 15-20lb dumbells...dnt stick with th same numbers every week example if ur training arms and u do 6 sets 20lbs x 5 reps and tricep extensions 20lbs x 10 next week arms routine try hitting 12 reps with the same weight if u got 12 and u didn't go to failure thn grab 25lbs...always take th muscle to complete and absolute failure if ur training arms dnt leave till u couldn't do one more rep if u wanted to the more strength u build th more muscle u gain...tailer ur routines so tht failure doesn't take all day! Train hard get results been my experience thts how I do it and if its worked for others it will work for u to

13 Jan
Thank you
13 Jan
Ur welcome! :-)
13 Jan
Bodybuilding is fun...I'm a girl I've never had a problem building muscle...ths is how I've always trained...theirs a lot of hype out their and a whole lot of stereo-typing...the more u train th more u will learn wat works and wat dnt...hav fun

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51