Hmm have u eva felt this?

4 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Jan 16, 2014 9:56pm
via Android

Kinda of a werid feeling, i was doing incline dumbell curls and my triceps felt like a numbing tingling sensation running from my shoulders to elbows. Then i tuaght it was just sweat running down but didnt see nothing. Has any ever felt this before?

16 Jan
You were dehydrated. Low in sodium and potassium. Drink some electrolytes.
17 Jan
No but my friend went to her doctor and they said its just how her bod is formed
17 Jan
Thxs all. More thab likeky dehydrated i believe .
39 Posts
Jan 17, 2014 1:12am
via Android

Your body is all interconnected, the body hates working in isolation and you may have felt your body triggering some facial points I'm guessing one of the arm lines I didn't see what you did but that is a possibility

482 Posts
Jan 17, 2014 1:31am
via Android

No...Id ask your doctor...thts not supposed to happen maybe like the guy below said and you dehydrated Id still ask a doctor

139 Posts
Jan 17, 2014 1:59am
via Android

More than likely it was nothing but I would keep an eye on it to see if it occurs again or at another times.  Your entire nerve supply for the arm can be found in the brachial plexus.  These nerves begin to branch out to supply the arm in your arm pit area.  If you were doing inclined curls the nerve that supplies the triceps muscle could have become pinched as you were leaning forward on the pad/bench causing the numbness.  

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51