Bodybuild trainers!!!!

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
392 Posts
Feb 24, 2014 12:22am
via Android

I need tips for building muscle. I've been doing strength training and I don't see any results.

24 Feb
Strenght exercises help more with burning fat and build strenght. There.is a way you can gain muscle with calisthenics (bodyweight workouts). All you have to.do is try to keep your muscles in tension when you do a exercise. For example. Lets say.you do a push up. The method i.suggest u to try is this. 4 sec to go down and 1 sec.of explosive part which will be when.u go up. Or pull ups.. 4 sec to go up 1 sec to go down. If u can add some extra weight when u.do ur exercises. :-) about nutrition.. if u want...
24 Feb
Hope.i helped u a lil :/
24 Feb
Yeah thanks
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Feb 24, 2014 1:02am
via Android

Try lowering your rep ranges to about 8-10 and 10-12 with about 60-90 seconds rest

24 Feb
Image_thumb
481 Posts
Feb 24, 2014 3:50am
via Android

The information is to vague to actually give any credible advice at all...you just said your doing strength training and not seeing results...just exactly what strength training are you doing? Give me a days training routine and tht days meal plan and I can give you accurate advice

24 Feb
Squats, pushups, planks, triceps dips, lifting weights, etc. I drink 3-4 bottles of water daily, I eat fruits, meat, vegetables mostly everyday.
24 Feb
Ok... your goal by what gather frm your post comment is your trying to build muscle ...if that is really what you want I can help you.... you've given me a random list of exercises and food items... lets start with leg day.... you mentioned sqauts...what specifically are you doing? Are you doing barbell sqauts? How many sets are u doing? How many reps per set etc??? What other exercises are you doing on leg day? How long are your rest periods? Are you trying to lose weight also? Or are you just trying to carve a better physique??? I...
24 Feb
Id say by looking at your pics.. you dnt need to lose any more weight but now sculpt your physique and build lean muscle.. . but you knw better thn me
24 Feb
Okay, I'm doing the easy squat challenge. What do you have in mind?
25 Feb
I'm not familar with the easy squat challenge but if its like any other challenge around here its just increasing the amount of reps you do over a specific time period..I wouldn't call it a complete waste of time but I wouldn't exspect very much strength or muscular gains frm it either... I recommend a beginner leg routine such as 4 sets of barbell squats with a two second pause at the bottom of each rep and 45 seconds between each set ...then 3 sets of romanian deadlifts superset with 3 sets of leg curls (superset is two exercises performed...

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51