Best recommendation on Protein & Shakes

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
35 Posts
May 29, 2014 2:50am
via Android

Hello everyone... I will like to get some help about this specific subject... time ago I was a boxer, was totally in shape and build up, I was using some protein powder that really help me back then but now that I'm trying to go back on shape I can't find it anymore!
Can someone recommend me a new protein that actually work and help BUILD UP!?!?!

30 May
Body By Vi
30 May
Is a powder or pills or what type of protein is it?
30 May
Body By Vi
Image_thumb
222 Posts
May 30, 2014 4:10pm
via Android

Are you wanting to add bulk or are you trying to get leaner?

30 May
Leaner... I try one time ago but it was totally drying me up and I was getting really skinny and I don't want that I want to stay tick... I don't know I'm been clear? Lol
30 May
There's many types but to get leaner but not smaller I would recommend using a shake that is high protein with very low carbs or fat. Ideally only use the shake as a supplement not as a meal replacement. I'm sure you know about chicken, turkey, and lean red meat as great sources of protein. I use Muscle Guage Nutrition pure isolate powder. Good taste not much fat content. As long as your training for boxing you'll need a ton of healthy carbs anyway.
30 May
Oooh nice! For sure... I don't have any problems of eating well clean and healthy I just need this extra help by the protein... thank u!
30 May
No problem good luck with the boxing, keep us updated
30 May
Oh thank u... and for sure, I will love to have my licence back

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51