Hormonal?

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
115 Posts
Jun 12, 2014 2:00pm
via Android

How big is hormones' role in body building? A friend of mine is more muscular than me eventhough I work out harder.
I work out a lot, but the result is my body gets bigger, with very little muscle tone. Is there something wrong with m

12 Jun
Hormones play a big role, but also genetics .. Some people have to work harder than others .. Thats what xou gotta deal with . Also every metabolism is different dont compare yourself to others , you are not them, It may take you longer but eventually you'll get there just stay consitent. If you really think somethings wrong with your Testosterone , pay your doc a visit , he might even prescribe you some roids if your levels are too low..
13 Jun
Thanks :) Maybe I just need more effort than others. I'm not sure with roids, I heard bad things about using it.
Image_thumb
33 Posts
Jun 28, 2014 6:22am
via iOS
Hormones are important in building muscle along with heredity. You need to make sure you progressively progress in the weight you lift overtime. If you work hard but lift the same amount your body gets use to it and the muscles are no longer broken down.  Rest is also very important. After tearing your muscles down they need time to repair or they will not grow.
Image_thumb
115 Posts
Jun 28, 2014 6:29am
via Android

Thanks. This is also what I'm worried about.
And about roids, is it safe to use?

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51