I want to get six pack during the summer and bulk up is it too late to start now?

6 posts | Original | Recent

954801_10150002137498316_604636659114323291_n_thumb
2 Posts
Jul 11, 2014 2:48am
via Android

I need help with workouts what to eat etccc thanks guys!

Image_thumb
23 Posts
Jul 11, 2014 3:19am
via iOS
It's never too late to get buff/fit, so start ASAP!!!! Try some workouts targeting the core then your arms. Or any areas that are a concern. For meals, try foods that are full of protein and fiber. Such as boiled, sunny side up, or scrambled eggs for breakfast. Have a healthy carb for lunch such as a sandwich packed with veggies, fruit, and lightly buttered/salted popcorn. For dinner have some type of meat the size of your fist and a good sized salad with a side of steamed veggies. And dessert can be fruit, low fat ice cream, or a spoon of peanut butter. Don't forget snacks during the day. I did this plan and it works really well for me. Just make sure you stick to the plan because when I see a bag a chips I just want to go forward but you have to make sure you follow along. One more thing that helps two is to have one day off where you can eat whatever you want that day for me as Monday..........
11 Jul
Omggg thanks so much!!! Btw do you have a six pack??? Is it possible to get one just by working out at home or.you have to go to gym since I cant make it there :/
11 Jul
Of course it is possible to get a six pack at home! Just try weighted excirsises and keep with it.
Image_thumb
23 Posts
Jul 11, 2014 3:42pm
via iOS
I definitely had a six pack before but then I moved. Then I was too tired to cook so we had McDonald's every night and then the pounds came back....... But, when I had a six pack I only used Workouts from magazines, workouts from skimble, internet workouts, dancing, and sit ups. Screw the gym and expensive equipment you can definitely get a six pack at home with no equipment at all. Just don't fall off the boat....#stayfit
11 Jul
DAYUMNNN thanks alot! I hope I will get six pack over the summer and my friends would be schocked lol
12 Jul
How long it took u to lose your six pack?
Image_thumb
23 Posts
Jul 11, 2014 5:35pm
via iOS
Hope you the best with your fitness goals, at times it will be really, really hard but endurance is key
Image_thumb
237 Posts
Jul 12, 2014 2:06am
via Android

The key to having abs: abs are made in the kitchen. Eat lean proteins: chicken breast,turkey breast,Lean beef, green veggies, oatmeal in the a.m an for your workout invest into a jumprope, medicine ball,ankle weights. Do leg lifts,planks,Russian twist,medicine ball churches, master the basics good luck

Image_thumb
22 Posts
Jul 12, 2014 6:21am
via Android

Hey I need the same help
What workouts are u currently doing

12 Jul
Depends on what I'm working on for that day I always switch it up best way to shock the muscles

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51