Bulking advice?

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Sep 2, 2014 11:36am
via Android

Hi. I lost 30kg. Now I have 67kg. I want to add lean mass and I know already that diet is almost everything and that's not a problem. I'm only wodering if you have some advice how to minimilize fat gain? Thankes a lot!

Image_thumb
83 Posts
Sep 2, 2014 1:54pm
via Android

Just be sure to cut the carbs, eat only whole grain pasta/bread/ etc, have maximum 30g of protein per meal, 6 meals during the day. If you eat more than 30g of protein per meal the first 30g would end up being used by your body to heal the muscle tissue, the rest would become fat. Also work out with a range of 8-12 reps per set and give your muscles 2 days break between each session (if you work your push muscles out on Monday, your next push session would be on Thursday for example).

02 Sep
So it's two/three working days? And that what you say about 30 grams of protein is a myth. You will find more information in book "Fourhour Body". Tnx a lot! :))
Image_thumb
83 Posts
Sep 2, 2014 5:16pm
via Android

Nope, it's 6/7 working days. It would be just 2-3/7 if you'd follow a full body split. If you split your program in push/pull/leg, then it's 6/7

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51