Pooping

23 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
274 Posts
Oct 10, 2014 5:34pm
via Android

I love pooping. It is a great way to rid yourself of the toxins in the body. But pooping is so much more than that. It is a tranquil time for one to reflect on the day, to process certain things that might be going on in your life. It can also be a great time to get past that one level in angry birds that you haven't been able to beat, or word it up with friends. It is safe to say that I love to poop. Who else likes to poop? And for the girls that don't poop: If you could poop, how would you maximize and fully utilize your time?

10 Oct
Ha ha ha great x
11 Oct
Haha lmfao xD
11 Oct
This is great... "Girls that don't poop"..... Hilarious
12 Oct
Taking a shit can be better than sex at times hahaha
12 Oct
I don't know about all you other people, but I mast rrbait on the Jhon. so poop for me, Is sex.:-)
Image_thumb
87 Posts
Oct 10, 2014 5:37pm
via iOS
That's.....awkward....
10 Oct
What, you don't do it?
10 Oct
Of course i do,but i don't say it like this. It's...private....It's not a thing you just scream around. "I LIKE TO SH*T!!!!"
10 Oct
Sounds like you should doo a little more poo in your life
12 Oct
I love to tell people that i poo.
13 Oct
Thats what life is all about do do do
Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Oct 10, 2014 6:47pm
via Android

Thats awesome.  If you really think about it, this is the one time in your day when you experience one of the greatest degrees of focus that you ever will.  So significantly high in fact that it is known for creating an environment where uninhibited self-reflection can occur; encompassing higher levels of concentration and better control over attentional resources creating prime conditions for... let's say such tasks as careful planning possibly of a new workout routine, a to-do list, upcoming events, or simply engaging in some self-care in terms of one's overall well-being  Not a whole lot of people consider the benefits associated with pooping. Excellent topic!

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Oct 10, 2014 6:53pm
via Android

This just made my day thankyou haha

Image_thumb
274 Posts
Oct 10, 2014 10:05pm
via Android

I totally agree with you, Scott. I actually had a problem with pooping in public places. If my butt didn't feel comfortable, I wouldn't be able to go. I conditioned myself and overcame this obstacle today. I am actually pooping at work as I type this. I feel so empowered that I can actually take this great experience outside my comfort zone.

Image_thumb
231 Posts
Oct 11, 2014 4:29am
via Android

...odd subject, but I do suppose that you'r right.

Image_thumb
231 Posts
Oct 11, 2014 4:29am
via Android

...odd subject, but I do suppose that you'r right.

Image_thumb
10 Posts
Oct 11, 2014 6:48am
via Android

Really best subject ever... :p when I was in army...we had to poop outside...and it was hard to get used to it...now that I am home....i really enjoy it... the echo of the toilet is really funny too...

Image_thumb
1 Post
Oct 11, 2014 7:53am
via Android

I love to poop too!!!

Image_thumb
62 Posts
Oct 11, 2014 8:17am
via Android

Omg I can't even pee in a public place let alone poop lol. This is funny

Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Oct 11, 2014 9:42pm
via Android

I think that a lot of guys have that problem, maybe girls too.  In fact,  just about everyone I know and have asked feel the same about it, and have experienced the whole effect.  One of my best friends in hihh school would wait until he was able to go home at lunch to poop, and others avoid the open stalls.  Maybe as our species evolved intellectually somewhere along the way as a simple advantage for an apex predator, pooping just became more personal to us, maybe ss a way to avoid basically getting caught with our pants down.  There certainly sre a good bit of interesting elements involved in moving your bowels.  Worthy of discussion definitely.  I've been thinking on thid for a day or two.

My wife and i have been together for 10 years an I will not poop with the door open or with her in the room.  Its my time you know,  very private to me. So i have yet to let go of that.  I study psychology in a post grad program an i know a little about these conditions; so i thought i might contribute a little on thr topic - you know, dig into it a bit... shovel through some poop to see what the big smell is. Lol.

Really though, it is a very interesting topic, and im probably going to lay a huge concept on you... I believe this 'shyness' we experience; which is in the general sense a basic fear response motivated by fear and anxriety over this discomfort that is ultimately causedvby a difference in beliefs - the natural tendency to protect oneself while pooping and socially imposed behaviors over it.  With cognitive dissonance one can experience anxiety and fear, which are developmental process; possibly some innate behavior part of our survival instincts.  Possibly this was done to protect this period of critical thought that may have taken advantage of to figure out problems an such. 

I usually see this self-consciousness appear either right before or promptly after entering the adolescence.  I dont think younger children worry as much aboutnit given they don't really have contextual knowledge to subconsciously compare to for fear to be created.   So embracing this may actually be a developmental milestone where success in reaching this goal means the furthering of some type of intellectual evolution - like the awareness snd continuing acknowledgement of these natural biological process (pooping lol) allowing one to properly develop various parts of thr mind anf our understanding of basically everything.   Thsts one throry i suppose.  We could say that mankind has never been able to resch this level of consciousness due to our undying desire to attemp to control any known element.

We socially impose these ideas, beliefs, or whatever through indoctrination an other propaga, then deal with outcomes such as a strong tendency to not acknowledge what is part of our nature; that many people have unsuccessfully tried to change.  And I really think we can attribute the failures to change our nature to individuality that is so compounded and complex it sometimes takes years to explain just one tiny aspect; and  we are still in the beginning of exploring the self in that respect.  

It's awesome that you felt empowered once you let go of the belief/behavior that you had been conditioned to for your entire life.  Even though we've been conditioned to this ideology, you were able to overcome this social oppression due to the innate tendencies that are essentially built into your DNA.  That dissonance ceased to exist, allowing you to experience the benefits of embracing a representation of the self that more closely alligns with a set of beliefs values, etc... 

The same goes for staying physically fit, there are endless benefits that come with.  As a species were erre not meant to become sedentary.  We are naturally mobile and experience many of the same symptoms from fear and anxiety as with pooping preferences. I know all too well the feelings this causes and i hope thst I can end my oppression over pooping and contribute to the cause.  Sorry dude to lay this on ya.

12 Oct
I didn't read it all but the stuff I did read...made me die.
Image_thumb
231 Posts
Oct 11, 2014 10:33pm
via Android

Oh man, an essay...party pooper.

12 Oct
Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Oct 11, 2014 11:27pm
via Android

I couldnt resist. Just too interesting lol

Image_thumb
29 Posts
Oct 12, 2014 12:21am
via Android

The food you eat typically takes three days from the time you eat it until it finishes its journey in your toilet, Aserkoff says. If it takes a shorter time, the result may be greener stool because green is one of the first colors in the rainbow of the digestive process.

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Oct 12, 2014 9:03am
via Android

I only pee in public because I don't know what's going on my ass when I sit down.

Image_thumb
73 Posts
Oct 19, 2014 6:13pm
via Android

Omg my motions have greatly increased and i quite look forward to my quick poop time (not one to hang around!)

Image_thumb
327 Posts
Oct 19, 2014 7:24pm
via Android

Have you read Gillian Keith,You are what you eat??she likes to examine poos all day long,scarey stuff,just remember to put the lid down and squirt some bleach,you guys make the bathroom honkkkk haaaaaa!!!!

Image_thumb
117 Posts
Oct 20, 2014 9:37pm
via Android

pooping can be a wonderful experience. some times though people have stomach issues causing them to not like the bathroom so much.

for example you go poop probably in the morning and maybe once or twice more a day. and you repeat daily.

for me there's two options
1. poop every hour for atleast 10 minutes maximum of 45 minutes each time. so I have flowers and books to read and blankets incase my legs get cold and a pillow for my back so I can sit back and relax.
2. nothing comes sometimes for days sometimes weeks.

in the last 7 years I've had one normal poop experience so yes it is an amazing feeling one most people take for granted

Image_thumb
566 Posts
Oct 21, 2014 3:02am
via iOS
A good poop equals a good day. I don't believe taking anything to the bathroom. I'm in  my own imagination....I think out loud.
Oct 22, 2014 1:21am
via Android

Im pooping while i m reading this thread...

Image_thumb
51 Posts
Oct 22, 2014 8:55pm
via Android

I took a dump like 5 min ago, felt great!! Lol

Imag0211_thumb
2 Posts
Oct 24, 2014 1:01pm
via Android

I don't reflect, game, or read......I drop it fast, wipe and wash and move on. Fiber is my friend. ....

Funky_side_crow_thumb
289 Posts
Oct 24, 2014 5:27pm
via Android

In 10 years time it is quite feasible that the topic of this group could change to 'Haemorrhoids'

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51