I need to gain weight

4 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Oct 14, 2014 8:53pm
via Android

I need to gain weight .. but it's so hard being so busy with work and all is there anything that can give me a boost

15 Oct
Meat Meat and more meat also proteins help build u up try to get those workouts in even if their quickies
16 Oct
Same here. Im 15 and weight 110 lbs. I need help too
31 Oct
I know that I have such a hard time with the same thing. I'm a 33 year old woman and I weigh 87 lbs. Same as I did in middle and high school. The only time I was ever able to get over 100 lbs was when I was pregnant. Lol. But I am actually really wanting the weight back on. I eat all the right things, and working out really increases my appetite. But I still get uncomfortably full way to fast. It's like I can't get enough substance in my body. And all I want is a healthy...
14 Nov
Hello Jennifer, Try to starve yourself, with drinking a lot of water, eating fruits and vegetables they help in self-washing, there can be bacteria or anything like that, this things can extremely helps you.. I advise you to take 7pils of funegreek with every meal, it helps to absorp protein, so it will be a greater proportion of protein to your muscles, take some carbs and natural sugars like dates or honey, and fish after workout.. HOPE YOU THE BEST !
15 Nov
You don't have to eat meath. There is a lot of other food that contains protein
3 Posts
Oct 15, 2014 7:53am
via Android

I'd also drink protein shakes and ensure to put on weight but keep your workouts going so it doesn't turn into fat.

821 Posts
Oct 15, 2014 9:05am
via Android

Google dirty bulk vs clean bulk.

9 Posts
Nov 15, 2014 12:01am

Hello Wilgard, its easier to gain weight than burn fat, workout stronger, eat like a monster.. i will give you some advices, eat any naturals foods, eat many times a day, focus on eating a lot of protein to gain muscle mass, not gain fat! For being busy; prepare your weekly/daily foods on your spare time..

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51