Build muscle. Legs!

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Oct 30, 2014 6:45pm
via iOS
I was wondering if anyone could share some tips on building some muscle on my legs. I go hiking at a few times a week. They're pretty tone but I was what exercises what can I do to make them a bit more muscular. Do I have to hit the gym? I usually stick to cardio when I go. All the machines intimidate me. Anything I can do at home would be cool too!
01 Nov
Try hanging weights , squats but girls are more pretty in long legs
Icon_missing_thumb
83 Posts
Oct 30, 2014 8:05pm
via Android

Squats, lunges, calf raises

31 Oct
Thanks! I do these but haven't seen much of a change. I'll try it with weights.
Image_thumb
821 Posts
Oct 30, 2014 9:41pm
via Android

If you want to build muscle on your legs you should hit the gym. It sounds like you are uncomfortable there. My advice just ask questions to the people using the equipment you want to try. People are usually pretty helpful at the gym. You are def guna want to hit squat rack or Smith machine, leg press, calf extension,  toe raises, quad extension, thigh abductor. I hit all that on leg day. Beware you will be walking funny for the next few days after all that.

31 Oct
Wow thanks I'll definitely be hitting the weights now. Try to get over the fear of the gym.
Image_thumb
50 Posts
Oct 31, 2014 1:22am
via Android

Squats with weights 4-5 sets of 12 reps and combined with jumping squat without weight between each set 15 jumping rep

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Oct 31, 2014 1:53am
via Android

Lunges
Squats(try one leg)
Running sprints Legs can be tough at first but once you get started it becomes easier, and actually fun! Good luck!

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Oct 31, 2014 7:12pm
via iOS
Eat more protein after leg workouts
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Nov 1, 2014 6:25pm
via Android

Run with Leg Weights
Do weighted squats

Basically all your usual leg exercises with leg weights along with some skipping

Image_thumb
29 Posts
Nov 1, 2014 6:29pm
via Android

Walking lunges, high knees, butt kicks, kettlebell squats

06 Nov

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51