Thinking for full body transformation .

4 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Nov 18, 2014 6:36pm
via Android

Need to lose 44 pounds how to

18 Nov
Just do workouts of this app ,, running . Eat healthy food no sugar no salt no fizzy drinks no carbs . You'll do it :-)
25 Nov
I have an easy program that will help you I've lost 75 pounds in the last five months and many others have had success we should talk.
Image_thumb
520 Posts
Nov 18, 2014 7:01pm
via Android

No carbs? You retarded bro? Think before you advise! !

18 Nov
You need to try and eat less carbs, dont cut them off, but you have to try and eat less, Im going to explain why for you: Carbs contain a LOT of calories, Im not saying they are bad BUT for weight lossing yo need to create a caloric deficit and for this you should focus on having a diet with mostly protein and vegetables.
18 Nov
There is such a thing as "low/no carbs diet". It's hard but doable.
18 Nov
Good carbs are what fuel your workouts oats whole foods whole wheet etc they are necessary for a balanced diet carbs should always remain at 52 percent ratio daily give and take a few.. go for 13-15 calories per pound of bodyweight and protein about 1 to 1.5 grams per pound of bodyweight. Without carbs your body can very well go in shock and weight loss might get difficult plus following a diet for a while is not good for the long just start following a healthy lifestyle and fats yes fats are important for weight loss programme too the...
19 Nov
Thanks . can you give me a diet
300x300_thumb
168 Posts
Nov 18, 2014 7:47pm
via Android

Ahmed had the right idea. You have to start slow on eliminating things from your diet.

Carbs, fats, salt and sugar are MORE BAD than good. The less you have the better.

Image_thumb
520 Posts
Nov 19, 2014 9:27am
via Android

I can give you an outline
Try carb cycling with 3 high carb days following 3 low carb days eat whole foods/wheets and low gi carbs like oats sweet potatoes and whole wheat products. Eat 13 to 15 calories per pound of bodyweight drink 2 to 3 liters of water with a glass on empty stomach in the morning( gradually increase this) 1 to 1.5 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight and good workouts will help you cut down in no time. Don't forget the healthy fats from peanut butter nuts olive/coconut/fish oil and any unsaturated fats remember the ratio should be 52 %carbs 32 % protein 12-15 % fats take a multivitamin alongside too. Hope this helps :)

19 Nov
Eat carbs but good ones please x

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51