Arm Muscle

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
231 Posts
Jan 4, 2015 4:43pm
via Android

Hello, I want to gain major arm muscle as quick as possible. I at least want to see a tiny bit of change in like 3 months. I know that these things take time though, so I'm fine with the most time length being like a year (May even consider more). I'm like 5,5 but I'm only 13 years at age. My body can be easily be changed with exercise around my age, so it would be nice to grow my arms/shoulders in now. I would like to start today, January 4th if I could maybe.

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jan 4, 2015 5:45pm
via Android

I'm 14 and built a lot of arm muscle in the past year. I did A LOT of push ups and weight training though. I would recommend doing at least 3 sets of whatever arm workout you are doing (I do far spread and regular pushups, bench, and a lot of other arm workouts).  Also, mind your diet. To build muscle, you need protein, and cut down on any greasy foods. Lean meats, protein shakes, bars, beans, and nuts are all good so consider adding more of them throughout your daily diet. Finally, I think, arguably,  that the key to build arm muscle, is to work all your arm muscles (biceps, triceps, shoulders, maybe even traps, etc). To do this, I use lightweight weights (usually 10 lbs) and lift them based on what muscle I want to work. If you keep up your protein and work your arms (with different workouts each time, you do not want to reach plateaus) then you should get results within the year. Good luck!

04 Jan
Image_thumb
231 Posts
Jan 5, 2015 8:30pm
via Android

My main goal is to grow big chiseled arms and shoulders.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51