Need some help with arms

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
21 Posts
Jan 6, 2015 3:03pm
via iOS
Hey guys. I just wanted to see if anyone had some good advice/ workouts for adding some serious size to your arms. My arms are skenny when I don't flex but when I do they are huge. I want them to be big when I'm not flexing
06 Jan
I need the same advice have the same problem
07 Jan
I have the same problem but I'm pretty sure Scotty has good tips.
Image_thumb
40 Posts
Jan 6, 2015 3:37pm
via Android

Kudos Bro! I would also want to follow this post for some good advice. Is there anyone out there that can help us build some serious arms. My arms has alot of body fat around them which I'm busy loosing now by eating right and exercising regular pumping iron and building strength. But what's the best way to build serious biceps triceps and forearms?

Image_thumb
1655 Posts
Jan 6, 2015 4:05pm
via iOS
Looking at your photo and your question you need to work on your triceps more to build size & definition in your arms. Your triceps make up two thirds of your arms and when improved will make you look 'bigger' overall. Without going into too much detail with tricep/bicep exercise suggestions, I'd recommend lifting as heavy as you can for 6-8 reps with 90 second - 2mins rests in between. 3 to 4 sets. You can check out my created workouts where there are arm specific workouts if you wanna try some
Image_thumb
1655 Posts
Jan 6, 2015 4:12pm
via iOS
I was just scrolling through my workouts and one that I created and did last year which added an inch or two to my arms after 6 weeks is called "MAXED OUT - ARMS" (it's in my created workouts) - if you go to the gym it's a combination of different weight/rep ranges to really shock the arms into growth & really worked well for me
** important** for it to work you have to lift HEAVY ASS weight where it tells you to. I don't mean slightly heavy where you're struggling a little by the 6th rep, I mean tendon-snapping, I'm gonna cry weight 

If you can barely lift your arms at the end of the workout and just wanna curl up in a ball on the floor you know you did it right! 
06 Jan
really don't want to throw your back out
06 Jan
sorry, I meant to say well not really
Image_thumb
21 Posts
Jan 6, 2015 4:17pm
via iOS
Yeah I saw that one and I like it. The killer for me is I always lift as heavy as I possibly can then fatigue with light weights and still don't see any significant improvements
06 Jan
What rep rang when lifting heavy?
06 Jan
06 Jan
I try to put enough weight where I have to fight for 6 reps
06 Jan
Don't fatigue out. Lift your heavy 6 then take the rests (the rests are so boring!! Or you can do some ab work while resting). You might be fatiguing out too soon in your workout and impacting on how much you can lift in the preceding exercises. When doing a fatigue week I found that it worked best for me to have a fatigue set at the very end of the overall workout.
06 Jan
I've created some specific drop-set fatigue exercises for the arms called "let's finish this - biceps" and "let's finish this - triceps" which will burn your arms up

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51