Many Aussies here?

12 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
29 Posts
Jan 15, 2015 9:07pm
via Android

No doubt there's some around. I'm from north qld. Where ya from and what are your goals? Make yourself known and let's start networking. Been in the fitness industry for 6 years now and have learnt, trained and trained with some of the best in their class.

17 Jan
Darwin here mate!
Image_thumb
1657 Posts
Jan 15, 2015 9:26pm
via iOS
I'm not Australian, but you should look up Jo Shann & Duncan Fairbrain who I'm following.. There's a couple of crazy badass Aussies for ya!
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Jan 16, 2015 5:13am
via iOS
Hey hey, you got another Queenslander here
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Jan 16, 2015 5:14am
via iOS
Hi Tyson, I'm a PT and teacher from s-East QLD will follow you
16 Jan
Rock on Jo, you ever competed before. You look familiar. I'm from central north qld coast.
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Jan 16, 2015 5:25am
I've worked at a couple of gyms in Toowoomba, so maybe some promo snaps, but I was also a small school principal in Western wild for a bit and did some videos for EQ:-) yeah, I was thinking of competing, but got of track, was thinking ANB, what about you?
16 Jan
Yeah I've done ANB north shows before, too many "mr naturals" taking them out so I gave up and help mum compete now.
Image_thumb
56 Posts
Jan 16, 2015 5:26am
via iOS
Perth Ausie here
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Jan 16, 2015 5:31am
Welcome Marsbar
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Jan 16, 2015 5:37am
Oh yeah ya gotta love the ones that say they're natural when they're not! Well, you are doing awesome with your mum, she looks amazing! Im still not sure, I'm going through a divorce so busy trying to get sorted etc, ANB Como is long weekend in June here so I'll give myself til the end of February to make up my mind, I'm 15% BF so 12 weeks would be enough prep time, I'm in that still unsure phase, so are you Townsville?
16 Jan
No good regarding your situation but looks like you're hanging in strong which is great to see. Thanks for the compliments. You're looking great yourself, hence the reason I asked about competing. It's full on and takes it out of you mentally so be prepared for that more so than the diet. I'm in Mackay.
16 Jan
12 weeks is enough but you'll lose more muscle than desirable from that bf %. Give yourself 16 to do it comfortably.
Image_thumb
82 Posts
Jan 16, 2015 5:51am
via Android

Hello Tysoe I live in brisbane, just need some help with my diet, how to give up pastries and cakes?

17 Jan
Haha give me some time to work on that for ya Anthony. I'll come up with something
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Jan 16, 2015 12:07pm
Which would put me about now - which means I need to clean up my diet, I've been naughty all school holidays, but back to prep cooking this Sunday for me...makes life easier when you're fully prepped...But, I'm still not convinced as to whether I'll compete or not...I'll keep you posted:)...I need to wind down, I have group PT at 6 tomorrow morning, gotta love a Saturday
17 Jan
Let me know how you go. I'd be more than happy to shell out some free advice if you go ahead with it. I'm sure you've got diet and training fine tuned but PM if you have any questions :-)
Image_thumb
202 Posts
Jan 16, 2015 11:54pm
via Android

Yeah mate, another Perth Aussie here too. Welcome on here mate.

17 Jan
Cheers Duncan
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Jan 17, 2015 4:17am

Thanks Tyson :-)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51