Want bigger arms: you gotta lift and eat

2 posts | Original | Recent
29 Posts
Jan 16, 2015 4:29am
via Android

Ok so I see a lot of guys on here asking about how to pack size on their arms and Yada Yada Yada. I have no idea what exact workouts people are doing but try this on for size. For 1 month solid just to break up your usual routine start doing the 3 big compound lifts 3 days a week (mon wed fri), deads, bench and squats. Rotate the order each day and do 6 sets on each starting for 10 reps day 1, 7 day 2 and 4 on day 3 and increase the weight by 10% each day and start 5 % higher each week following. Ensure you have 60 sec rest between sets. You'll not only get stronger but you'll hammer your central nervous system into creating new growth and preparing for harder workouts.

9 Posts
Jan 16, 2015 7:19am
via Android

Nice. I would love to try that. Any tips for calves? That's my specific lacking point on my body?

16 Jan
Many many calve raises. When you think your toes are pointed enough try to push even further. There are a few variations to do: seated, standing, donkey just to name a couple. Do as many as you're able to and vary it. Calves can handle big weights for extended periods and respond well to such.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51