How to build more biceps in limited time?

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jan 22, 2015 7:08am
via Android

Suitable food.
Suitable exercise.
Time requirement.

22 Jan
Exercise your biceps 3 times a week(for example :Monday, Wednesday and Friday). Use heavy loads, you must do 3/4 repetitions for 3/4 series until your muscles don't make it more. In some week you'll see the results. (excuse me for my pronunciation and lexicon but I'm Italian) :) bye
Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Jan 22, 2015 11:32pm
via Android

You can perform what is referred to as "21's".

Assuming you have a training partner, have your partner place their fist on your sternum.  Do 7 curls, touching their arm on the way up and counting to 2 on the return down.  After 7 reps, have your partner remove their fist and complete the curl up to your chin.
While the bar is at your chin, have your partner place their fist back in your sternum and lower the bar back to their arm, controlling the weight on the way down.  Again, do a two count down to their arm. 
After 7 reps, have your partner remove their fist and then complete 7 full movement curls, this time aim for 3 second controlled count on the down.  Your arms will burn like you probably haven't experienced before, but do this for two or three sets and this should bulk your arms up in no time.

Best.

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jan 23, 2015 10:33am
via Android

Thanks

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jan 23, 2015 10:33am
via Android

Thanks

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51