What do you do?

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Mar 18, 2015 2:36am
via Android

How does everyone feel about work out while sick?
Energy I got, but I got a cold.

18 Mar
Suck it up and work out. I play soccer when I have a cold and it seems to kick the colds butt. Always feel better after.
Image_thumb
821 Posts
Mar 18, 2015 6:05am
via Android

As long as I don't have a fever or stomach problems I'm at the gym. If I have a cold I definitely workout.

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Mar 18, 2015 7:10am
via iOS
I usually just work through not feeling the greatest. I don't really get sick, but if it's something more than a cold I wouldn't worry about it. If you're sick on your stomach, don't worry about working out that day. A good rule of thumb is to workout if the symptoms are above your stomach. By the way, you are gorgeous! 
Mar 18, 2015 3:21pm
via Android

Hi

Image_thumb
52 Posts
Mar 18, 2015 7:41pm
via Android

I just got hit with bronchitis and as much as I wanted to keep up the routine, my body wasn't having it. I've changed my mind on the subject of working out while sick, because before I would tell people to just hit the gym but now I know you gotta listen to your body. Good luck and I hope you feel better soon .

18 Mar
Be careful with bronchitis I have chronic bronchitis and asthma but I still work out colds aren't such a huge deal but do whatever your body tells you.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51