Pain after working out

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
100 Posts
Mar 24, 2015 8:39am
via Android

I feel pain in my knees and joints of my whole body the day after training.... I use some weights while training..... Should I take some support pills or drinks? Who knows?

24 Mar
Protein and lots of water helps with recovery.
24 Mar
There is no support pills or drinks...there are gimmicks to get you to waste money. Most people feel pain after working out, which is ache pain, if your feeling injury pain the your form is not right.
24 Mar
No not injury pain..... I feel so tired and lazy Maybe it's a major of age now :p
24 Mar
Pain in your knees is not good, believe me. I suggest filming yourself while you work out to see if there's something you're not doing right. I did it a couple of days ago and there were a whole bunch of things that need improving. I'm not surprised my knees often swell up and hurt really bad after I saw how they keep falling inwards and outwards in different exercises. If your knees hurt, you're probably putting stress on the knee joint by not using your leg muscles right. Your quads are actually four different muscles and they can be...
Image_thumb
520 Posts
Mar 24, 2015 5:36pm
via Android

Anti inflammation foods such as brocholi ginger etc and focus on your form & recovery

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51