Is it true?

13 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Mar 26, 2015 3:43am
via Android

I Always heard that women love to do legs exercises and men just want to do shoulders+arms.
At gym i saw it every single day. Girls making bad face saying "Oh no, today is arms day! "
And Boys with thin legs, comparing with their arms, because they never do legs. (Little funny to see hahahaha)

Than I ask u ladies and gentlemen, is It true?

26 Mar
You should defiantly focus on paying some TLC to your lower body because this is the foundation for you upper body and core !
Image_thumb
26 Posts
Mar 26, 2015 3:46am
via Android

Men tenf to neglect there legs true and women same with there arms simple reasons for it actually

26 Mar
Thank u for your opinion ^^ Actually i Love to do arms. They are much more faster! And think.... no squat...hahahaha I Love the results of squat but the pain when we are lifting as much weight as we can.... I needed to learn to Love it. (The pain) ^^
Image_thumb
66 Posts
Mar 26, 2015 4:43am
via Android

I personally  dont, I like to balance everything (arms, back, core and legs) but I do see all the guys crowding the bars, and open season on the leg lift .

26 Mar
Open seasson hahaha lol so true!
Icon_missing_thumb
260 Posts
Mar 26, 2015 4:56am
via Android

For the most part I agree there is a lots of guys in my gym who bigger than me in their upper body I call them the frogs but for me leg day is fun day and when I wear my shorts it shows. Also I think it's important to have strong legs

26 Mar
ITS ESSENTIAL! Strong legs and large shoulders Its all girls want. When we see large shoulders and thin legs.... omg... Its sad.
26 Mar
Its true, thats why its essential to ballance it out. I love doing legs and upper body
Image_thumb
26 Posts
Mar 26, 2015 4:58am
via Android

No pain No gain... Women can do everything a man doea arms legs shoulders the works. I think women leave arms cause they aren't as strong in there arms

26 Mar
Its true. Honestly, I Fell very bad at arms days because i CANT lift much. Actually, With Boys doing the same With 3 times more wieght i fell strange. Too weak.;.; but with legs i fell "commun" hahahha
Image_thumb
26 Posts
Mar 26, 2015 5:31am
via Android

With arms in ladies start light with high reps thats the only way to build up the strength in ur arms

26 Mar
I agree. Because i dont want to have biiiiig muscles at arms
26 Mar
Woman dont build muscle like men so they can lift...
Image_thumb
520 Posts
Mar 26, 2015 7:18am
via Android

Yup I do see that with people benching way more than me but on leg day there is barely 40 pounds on the bar(bar weight included) with no regard to form what so ever, what do I do? Focus on the song I am listening to because the sight is just depressing. Love working legs period.

26 Mar
Keep doing that!! We are there to do what se can.
Image_thumb
68 Posts
Mar 26, 2015 9:51am
via Android

I enjoy doing my upper body it gets me warmed up for abs intense sets by sucking uiur tummy in when doing biceps curls palms facing outwards if u keep your  abs tight, you can work your core while doing arm free weights.

Image_thumb
68 Posts
Mar 26, 2015 9:53am
via Android

I thought it didn't matter if i lifted a heavier weight for my arms.I have got results my shoulders arms and chest all look much better.

Image_thumb
512 Posts
Mar 26, 2015 10:35am
via Android

My leg day is, when I have to carry wood inside the house. That means I have to walk stairs with 50 kgs extra weight on my back.

26 Mar
Pfft I squat with 100 kgs as warmup lol just kidding but you do need to hit your legs with a mix of different excercise, I suppose carrying weight across a flight of stairs won't do much for your calves glutes inner thighs etc you do get what I want to say. P.s I know someone who once thought that everyday was leg day for him because he was "cycling" to gym.. This is what I like to call incidental excercise, I myself carry about 50 kgs of water evey week or so to the second floor and my apartment...
26 Mar
I usually have to walk about 6 times, 3-4 times a week and I do feel the burn when I'm finished.
26 Mar
Okay good for you
Image_thumb
26 Posts
Mar 26, 2015 11:53am
via Android

Ive got a book here somewhere"The New Rules of Lifting for Women" its full of good stuff for women

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Mar 26, 2015 1:10pm
via Android

Since one month I'm training legs once a week, becouse it's a great way to burn calories!

26 Mar
Exactly, best way to sweat is running, jumping! All we use legs!
Image_thumb
44 Posts
Mar 26, 2015 1:15pm
via Android

I see the same thing. I have a problem of just working my upper body. I think it is because that is what girls notice more often upper body strength. What do think?

26 Mar
I think that is commun. Girls really love large shoulders and Strong arms, but when is toooooo different between arms and legs.... better workout legs too. Girls will looooove;)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51