Help with some protiens shake

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
44 Posts
Apr 3, 2015 12:04pm
via Android

Hey im 15 and trying to make a attractive body. I wanted body which looks gud on teenagers .I dont use any supplments and protiens shake right now. Plz help me to make gud looking body.

Image_thumb
131 Posts
Apr 4, 2015 6:25am

You don't need protein shakes to build muscle. Your body produces proteins and you can gain proteins from foods. Just eat enough(quality foods) but in proportions and get some good rest. 

04 Apr
How much protiens should i take in a day to get strong and lean muscles
Image_thumb
520 Posts
Apr 4, 2015 9:04am
via Android

I will say that you're too young to lift but that's just me the general rule for protein intake if you're weight training is 1 to 1.5 grams per pound of bodyweight to build muscle. Good luck

04 Apr
Thanxx mann
Image_thumb
20 Posts
Apr 4, 2015 2:24pm
via Android

You're underage first of all. However, you can start now. Remember that you must take natural proteins till 18. Take egg whites, soyabeans, pulses, milk products soya products etc. Also, you must take your weight in pounds and take that much grams of protien per day (but this is for professionals). If you weight 120lbs, you must take 120g of protien per day. Use amway natural protien till you're 18. Then go for Whey and other protien shakes.

04 Apr
Thanx a lot

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51