Looking for a weight lifting program

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Apr 16, 2015 12:01am
via Android

Hey guys, I am looking around for a good program/workout that I can do at home. I currently going to the gym but my knowledge is very limited about workouts. I am trying to get back in shape after losing some muscle and six pack that I kept for 3 year, and also build up muscle with weight lifting.

Can someone point me for the right directions around here!

Thanks!

Image_thumb
954 Posts
Apr 16, 2015 12:17am
via Android

A while ago i googled something like "beginner Weight Training" and found a great page with workouts that i then put into this app
Beginner Weight Training: Workout A
Beginner Weight Training: Workout B

There is a url in the workout description, i recommend checking out that page which explains why is so beneficial for beginners to keep it simple with large compound exercises.

At home, you can Google things like "cable row alternatives"  for whatever you don't have equipment for and quickly come up with your own home workout that matches these simple ones.

16 Apr
Thank you Patrick. I actually have lots of weight, pull up bars, etc. I did a great body transformation about 4 years ago using P90X, so I still have some equipment left. I will definitely check your links out! I am very motivated to get in shape again. Thanks!
Image_thumb
459 Posts
Apr 16, 2015 3:07am
via Android

Look for my * JackD * 8 Weeks To Increase thread,  or Scotty k's Power trip thread. We both have a running program you can follow along with

16 Apr
And might I add. No matter where either of us are in our program anyone can begin at day 1!
Image_thumb
155 Posts
Apr 16, 2015 11:28pm
via Android

Body Beast from Beachbody is a great workout! I'm doing it now!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51