A serious question

4 posts | Original | Recent
13 Posts
May 5, 2015 6:05pm
via Android

Sooo I've been running 9 laps a day doing 50 sit ups everyday I've also did (30side sit-ups) plus (40push ups) every day and (20 jumping jacks) Will i get Results?? In my stomach Area?? Will i form abs? Ill update my Weight Later.. Please help..

05 May
Im sure you will.. diet is a major factor and I don't mean starving yourself i mean eating clean and healthy. Work the rest of your body too tho. Im no expert but that's what I do
05 May
Make sure to change up your workout- don't do the same things every day or your body will get used to it....
May 6, 2015 10:32pm
via Android

Your abs are there, losing belly fat is what will make them show. Drink water 90% of the time and eat right for a 2 weeks (while you stick to your program). You will see just enough results to make yourself believe that you're on the right path. Bc you are!

13 Posts
May 7, 2015 5:48pm
via Android

I run till um sore.. i do sit ups, side situps and mountain climbers untill I'm tired and sweaty i just wanna know will working out everyday putting in work ..will give me Results?
And do you know how to do pull ups?any tips for starters

7 Posts
Jun 19, 2015 2:39am

Hey Sashay

As has been previously mentioned getting abs is all about reducing bodyfat, which is diet-related in a major way. As they say "abs are made in the kitchen". So start a good eating plan that will allow you to consistently lose fat, and add some resistance training to help maintain muscle.

Good luck

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51