A serious question

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
13 Posts
May 5, 2015 6:05pm
via Android

Sooo I've been running 9 laps a day doing 50 sit ups everyday I've also did (30side sit-ups) plus (40push ups) every day and (20 jumping jacks) Will i get Results?? In my stomach Area?? Will i form abs? Ill update my Weight Later.. Please help..

05 May
Im sure you will.. diet is a major factor and I don't mean starving yourself i mean eating clean and healthy. Work the rest of your body too tho. Im no expert but that's what I do
05 May
Make sure to change up your workout- don't do the same things every day or your body will get used to it....
May 6, 2015 10:32pm
via Android

Your abs are there, losing belly fat is what will make them show. Drink water 90% of the time and eat right for a 2 weeks (while you stick to your program). You will see just enough results to make yourself believe that you're on the right path. Bc you are!

Image_thumb
13 Posts
May 7, 2015 5:48pm
via Android

I run till um sore.. i do sit ups, side situps and mountain climbers untill I'm tired and sweaty i just wanna know will working out everyday putting in work ..will give me Results?
And do you know how to do pull ups?any tips for starters

Rdb_sept_2015_thumb
7 Posts
Jun 19, 2015 2:39am

Hey Sashay

As has been previously mentioned getting abs is all about reducing bodyfat, which is diet-related in a major way. As they say "abs are made in the kitchen". So start a good eating plan that will allow you to consistently lose fat, and add some resistance training to help maintain muscle.

Good luck

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51