Healthy gain

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Jul 19, 2015 1:22am
via Android

Would anyone know where I can start looking in my research for gaining weight. I am interested in gaining so I can build muscle. I know there are powders and vitamins somewhere to get me started, but I was wondering if anyone knew a few things and point me in the direction that I need to take. If anyone who knows from experience or knows a place I can start, please let me know! I'm interested in finding out ^.^

Image_thumb
459 Posts
Jul 19, 2015 3:24am
via Android

You want to look into how to calculate your daily calorie needs using different formulas. Then look start experimenting to find out what macros work best for you, being sure you're getting in the right amount of protein  carbs and fats. Not macros are created equal,  so also look into the best foods for that.

I really like that you asked for direction to finding your own answers, and not just have quick answers handed to you. Bravo for that.

That's going to be your best place to start as far as putting on the weight. Although,  you don't need to put on weight to build muscle...go read and learn stuff...you'll see what I mean :)

Image_thumb
40 Posts
Jul 19, 2015 5:15am
via Android

Hi Patsy what's your reason for wanting to gain wiring?

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Jul 19, 2015 10:26pm
via Android

To look like Super Woman. ^.^ Aha. No, I just have always wanted to do that cuz I think that will help my confidence levels and to feel good about myself. I don't need to buff out per se, but it is always good to see the differences in the mirror :) I've worked out before I had kids, but now that I have had two, it's hard to get what I'd feel good about.

Image_thumb
1655 Posts
Jul 20, 2015 4:32am
via iOS
WANT TO LOSE OR GAIN WEIGHT: READ THIS!!!

This might help you along with what DJ said. It gives you an example bulking split for macros as well 
Image_thumb
14 Posts
Jul 20, 2015 5:30am
via Android

Dude, you're awesome. Thanks so much! I will look more into it as well! Thank you for a starting point!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51