Somebody give me guidance please!

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
15 Posts
Aug 13, 2015 5:06am
via Android

I'm looking to get a defined big chest and abs. I want to get my arms bigger and more defined as well. I need guidance as far as eating and supplements to help me achieve these goals. I can get most food needed and will work out as many times as needed. If anybody can make me a plan or give me guidance and help it would be greatly appreciated.

13 Aug
Anabolic protein. One muscle group a day with a short low intensity cardio. Eat s kot of red meat and drink water regularly. With the protein take in some creatine
Image_thumb
15 Posts
Aug 13, 2015 4:09pm
via Android

Wooh that anabolic protein is really expensive.  Any cheaper route to go thay provides same results?  Maybe combining whey with thermogenic shred?

14 Aug
To a specific level you don't need ANY supplements. Protein intake (aim for about 2 grams per kg body weight) can and should mostly come from natural resources. Eat fish, meat, beans, chicken, eggs... - if you're not aiming competitive bodybuilder this will give you all you need to boost it up. And then: lift heavy things. High weight, low reps. And be patient.
14 Aug
I agree with Matthias. You don't especially need protein powder. Just eat right, lots of lean protein, beans, fish, chicken, spinach (make sure its raw spinach or else its terrible for you), salads, squash, fruits etc. Don't go like all out on pizza and crap food like that, no matter how amazing it is haha. But with that in mind, also reward yourself.
16 Aug
Actually combining a cold processed organic whey with whole milk and cacao powder is a great wAy to get the protein in. Along with eating like the othe comments have advised . But certain proteins like whey with raw milk are really great blends for feeding muscle. I would also say to keep it simple. Heavy weight with compound lifts like bench deadlift squat overhead press weighted dips and weighted chin ups. I haven't done bicep curls in years and never lost tone or density. Also take adequate rest days to allow muscle to rebuild and nervous system recovery. Too...
16 Aug
100% with ryno with this. Unfortunately I do not have enough discpline to ditch heavy lifting, so I do tend to over train lol ohh well

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51