How to gain weight? Helpp

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Sep 23, 2015 7:52pm
via Android

My metabolism is to fast i eat and eat and eat and nothing seems to help im on mass gainer gnc brand and i take 1 pre and 1 post workout ive seen small gains but then all of a sudden i loose it any info would be great trying to gain 25 lbs!!

25 Sep
Get a desk job
11 Oct
11 Oct
Ha ha 237!!
22 Dec
I have the same exact problem man
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Sep 23, 2015 9:44pm
via Android

PalmdalPalmdalme I b b km akcrcvbbbr

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Sep 23, 2015 9:54pm
via Android

Huh?

Icon_missing_thumb
280 Posts
Sep 25, 2015 1:55am
via Android

I would load up on protein. I would have it in almost every meal.

25 Sep
Eat your body weight in protien, try to alternate explosive and training exercises so you work both fast and slow twitch muscle groups.
Image_thumb
73 Posts
Oct 6, 2015 11:35am
via Android

Aswell as protein intake a slow gainer needs a higher portion of carbs (good clean carbs such as brown rice, sweet potatoe etc) thats where the weight will come. Eating 5-6 meals per day and continuing with shakes etc. You will need to make sure your exercise programme is right for gaining too. I.e. not too much cardio and if weight training, the right amount of exercise for each muscle group and sets/reps to achieve muscle hypertrophy. Rest days are also equally as important as this is when our muscles repair and grow. Ive gained and like you find it very difficult. Keep at it im sure it'll come!

Image_thumb
1655 Posts
Oct 11, 2015 12:04am
via iOS
WANT TO LOSE OR GAIN WEIGHT: READ THIS!!!

This contains advice on bulking. It's the macros that's important for bulking/shredding as well as the calories. Drop all cardio as much as possible as well so you're not burning calories  
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jun 13, 2016 12:30pm
via Android

Get you some mass tech. Make the shakes with milk and not water... 3000 calories per scoop. Mass Tech brand is really good. You'll be blowed up in no time.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51