Need to bulk up

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Dec 11, 2015 6:48pm
via Android

Im a fit young man but my body is naturally skinny and I need to gain some HEALTHY WEIGHT and . HELP PLEASE,IM WILLING TO DO ANYTHING

Image_thumb
953 Posts
Dec 12, 2015 2:12am
via Android

Look at "how to get more bulky" about 7 topics down from this one

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Dec 20, 2015 11:42pm
via Android

I dont recommend those Arnold's Blueprints etc. Thats perfectly made for people who are as big as he was. But people are different. Ectomorphs, endomorphs and 1 more, cant remember. Watch video's on youtube about that and Google it! Cuz it may help you! It helped me to understand that a workout and eating plan from Kali Muscle, Jay Cutler or Arnold Schwarznegger DO NOT help for skinny and long people like me. 6 foot 9 and 191 lbs.
Understand that every body is different, those big names I named above ^, are people who need/eat (for example) 4000/6000 calories STANDARD PER DAY. But (for example) you need to eat 3000 to gain weight! Maybe its a good tip to go to a dietist, or someone who REALLY knows shit bout food. Not just a guy who became big by eating MacDonalds 2 days in a week..
I eat 15 pieces of bread  per day for the carbs, plus some oats with milk. Nuts mixed with liquid cottage cheese for my protein and some other meal in the evening. Also some snacks in between the meals and sometimes a homemade shake, what is made from banana, milkand cottage cheese in the blender, for a quick 40 grams of protein, 60 carbs and 15 fatt!
If you cant get enough carbs/protein out of your food, (look up 'myfitnesspal' in the playstore, good app, will show you how it works) then I do suggest (but only if you really cant get it outta ur food) to buy some weightgainer/protein shake powder or pills.. But I do recommend to begin with good nutrition, get all of it out of your food, train untill you see no improvement and THEN think about shakes... Not saying shakes r bad but just saying that some people think they are nesacarry but they r not..

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Dec 20, 2015 11:42pm
via Android

Hope that helps u lol

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51