Hiw can I gain weight?

3 posts | Original | Recent
6 Posts
Jan 7, 2016 4:11pm
via Android

I'm training regularly and I'm already much stronger but I still weight about 64kg (I'm 1,83 meters)

Jan 7, 2016 6:23pm
via Android

You could take some of my weight lol jk. I wish had you problem. My suggestion is if you want to gain some weight but keep the muscle you've built is try eating junk food ( or just eat like we southeners do lol)but keep doing your workouts to keep your muscle. Or you could do what my ex does and drink that Muscle Milk stuff. It helps build muscle but it also puts on weight from the extra muscle. That's my problem is I like to many sweets and I love some good country cooking lol. If it doesn't work for you so I wasted time but hopefully one of those will work for you.

10 Jan
DONT DO THIS!!! This is just the wrong way of gaining weight. You'll just end up becoming fat and losing the muscle progress. Instead aim for increasing your calorie intake with 'clean' calories. Calculate your maintainance or required calorie per day for your body by this calculator :-http://authoritynutrition.com/how-many-calories-per-day/ then get some diet tracking app like "myfitnesspal" its free on the appstore or playstore, closely track your calories, and aim for 500-700 calories more than the calculated required calories per day. This should help you gain weight quickly.
135 Posts
Jan 7, 2016 11:17pm
via Android

Read "want to gain or lose weght:read this"
It's in the topics, I just bumped it to the top of recent topics.

07 Jan
I mean active topics!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51