Very lean, need weight gain help!!!!!

3 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
May 29, 2016 4:25pm
via Android

Hey friends...I am a 20 year female with about 43 kgs. I'm about 164cm height. I'm very lean and underweight as u can probably guess from weight. People often comment on my legs saying sticks..N coming to food,i eat food in good amounts.I get hungry quick.I also drink milkshakes.I've found that u also need good workouts to gain weight apart from plzz help me on what workouts I should do to gain thigh, gluteus and arm muscles!!!!NOTE: I'm new to workouts. Never done before.

29 May
I was the same. I'm now 51kgs with 20% body fat and have good muscle tone. I had to eat something solid for breakfast, lunch and dinner plus a meal replacement shake/smoothie with all three meals. Plus two snacks in between. These have to be healthy too. Like oats or avocado toast or eggs, chicken wrap, nuts and fruit etc. Now that's diet. For exercise, focus on strength. We don't want to get smaller than we already are with long periods of cardio but short bursts of sprinting or skipping is great. You want to start with body weight exercises...
May 30, 2016 2:31am
via iOS
I know exactly what you're going through I had the same problem a while back. The best thing that I think you can do is get into habit of working out. Focus on whatever you are self conscious about. Not what people say things on. What you think you want to improve and focus mainly on those areas. That's what I did at least and I am no longer self conscious of my body. I focus a lot on my legs, arms, and abs but you decide. Hope this helps! 
1 Post
Jul 13, 2016 10:26am

Hey, I know about weight loss acupuncture therapy. It works very efficiently and quickly. But I can’t tell anything about weight gain using acupuncture. I highly recommend you to visit a professional acupuncture Mississauga clinic regarding this!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51