Creatine on off days?

10 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
20 Posts
Mar 1, 2013 1:53pm
via iOS
Is it good to take creatine on off days while taking it on training days?
01 Mar
Creatine is just not good to take... it will retain water or any liquid you consume in a long run... but well up to your question... yes its better not to take it when not training.. is it a pre workout you are taking.???
Image_thumb
124 Posts
Mar 1, 2013 5:58pm
via Android

Creatine is perfectly fine to take, anyone who says otherwise doesnt know what their talking about. Its perfectly safe and you should consume it on your off days as well as your training days, it doesn't matter when you take as long as you get it in at some point during the day you want to keep your muscles saturated. 5 grams a day is perfect, no more no less. The loading phase is unnecessary.

Image_thumb
385 Posts
Mar 1, 2013 10:27pm
via iOS
I only use creatine on days I work out with weights. It is a supplement found in red meat (20g creatine in an 8-9 oz steak) and in chicken to a lesser degree. the creatine seemed to stop working after 2 weeks of dosing straight, and after about a 10 lb gain on the bench, the gains leveled off
01 Mar
The more expensive creatine with added supplements are the best to buy!
Icon_missing_thumb
24 Posts
Apr 2, 2013 9:53pm
via Android

Does creatine actually work

09 Apr
Not for everyone
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Apr 2, 2013 9:59pm
via Android

What's an off day?

Icon_missing_thumb
24 Posts
Apr 2, 2013 10:14pm
via Android

I think a off day is a day u dont train

Image_thumb
10 Posts
Apr 2, 2013 10:30pm
via Android

Sarcasm, sorry......

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Oct 17, 2013 2:14pm

Some facts about the Creatine I had discovered from Internet and friends is as follows -
There are only few companies that started this product from countries like USA, GERMAN, Great Britain, China because the product amino acid L-Tryptophan could not provide the actual potential.
It has chemicals that makes it improve and that chemicals are Dicyandiamide (DC): - One interesting point as it relates to DC and toxicity is, if one looks at the safety sheet on the stuff it states that DC breaks down into hydrogen cyanide gas when exposed to a strong acid. Hydrogen cyanide gas is very toxic and has been used as a chemical warfare agent!

Another chemical Name - DT appears to be the real mystery chemical as far as potentially toxic contaminants found in some Creatine products.

So make sure that while enjoying this product only minute quantity is taken according to the prescribed instead of taking the 10g, 20g, 30g as dihydrotriazine added quickly so instead of this as better to try the OxyElite Pro Super Thermo Powder from USP LABS http://usplabsdirect.com/oxyelite-pro-super-thermo-powder.html as there are advantages over others that include highest bioavailability due to OTCN2 molecule along with easu burn of SUBCUTANEOUS FAT.

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Oct 17, 2013 7:12pm
via Android

Creatine monohydrate needs to be cycled so on off days you would still be required to take it (if an off day falls on your cycle). HCL creatine only needs to be taken on lift days and requires a much smaller dosage.I've tried both and I like the hcl better, I feel stronger tighter and there's next to no water retention if you go to the bathroom like a normal person.

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Oct 18, 2013 4:14am

The fact is not dissolved that if taking suppliments in their prescribed quantity will shape body in much better way without side efects.

But many try to take more beside their consumptopn regards body as it should be avoided, it is nice information shared here as Eat right, train hard, recover correctly is one of the sentences that always keep in mind.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51