New to the Workout Thing

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Mar 16, 2013 10:47pm
via Android

Hey my name is Stephon. Im 30 years old always been fat and trying to workout alot often. Im always on the go i never have time to do anything. I work 7 days a week everynight so im tired in the morning. Im also a college student too. Im want to lose weight bad but really dont have the drive to do it...i want to lose my stomach and man boobs...lol cut up and have a sexy cut body.....can anyone help me with that?

17 Mar
U can do it!!!
17 Mar
Cardio burns a ton of fat. (cardio= running, jumping, and things that get your heart rate up) So first work on burning fat, then you can work on building muscle, etc. Slow and steady wins the race! Good luck!
17 Mar
Ok....thanks
17 Mar
Yup... Don't give up!! It might take a while but dont get discouraged In the end it will be worth it. U go dude!
18 Mar
Follow me man I'm a PT, I'd love to help u. With your schedule u should start off slow with walking. And right now cut out any foods u eat with saturated fat, and get on a lot of Apples
Image_thumb
21 Posts
Mar 29, 2013 8:23pm
via Android

If you dont have time to run outside jog in place, You can do it brother whatever you do just don't give up

Image_thumb
274 Posts
Mar 30, 2013 8:50am
via Android

You can do it man, i went from 268 to 226 in 4 months, just eat healthy and work out, cut out all the bad sugar and you ll lose weight faster.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51