Abs of steel

12 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Apr 9, 2013 1:47am
via Android

I have the answers to get the abs you have always wanted,I have proved it to myself and everyone else at my gym that my method works,i am living proof!

Image_thumb
78 Posts
Apr 9, 2013 2:00am
via Android

Well please tell us we're all ears...and these abs could use some more definition. So what's your method?

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Apr 9, 2013 2:08am
via Android

There are 7 steps,they may sound simple but doing them with good form and technique will determine how good you will look this summer

09 Apr
What are the seven steps?
Image_thumb
78 Posts
Apr 9, 2013 2:16am
via Android

So you wanna enlighten us or not?

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Apr 9, 2013 2:22am
via Android

1. People often train their abs in a very static way for eg,crunches and situps.where there are 2 types of exercises where u combine the static exercises with the exercises based on movement in a manner where you force your body to focus on balancing to force your abs to contract harder to keep your body stable,doing these 2 types will challenge ur abs and provide u with the results u need.

28 Apr
Whatsup dude, so what exercises would you recommend like planks?
Image_thumb
16 Posts
Apr 9, 2013 2:30am
via Android

2. Get more from ur cardio workouts,strip away ab fat by switching your cardio routine. To burn fat ur body first breaks down fat tissue into molecules so hitting ur cardio at a high pace will get you the results u looking for,doing long cardio sessions is a waste of time!!short sessions with a high intensity are key

09 Apr
Seriously?! I didn't really think about it like that.
Image_thumb
16 Posts
Apr 9, 2013 2:33am
via Android

3. Wanting great abs may tempt u to train them every day.dont! Training more can actually make ur abs show less!you dont need to overwork ur abs they are like any other muscle,your going to get laxity in ur muscles.

09 Apr
So that must go you're other muscles too? And if you over work you're abs will the start looking like belly fat?
09 Apr
No u cant get fat from overtraining,but you arent going to maximize ur results
Image_thumb
16 Posts
Apr 9, 2013 2:38am
via Android

4.stay hydrated!! This 1 sounds too easy but drinking enough water burns fat and builds muscle! People drink creatine to force fluids into their muscle,your body will do thwt itself if theres enough water available.

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Apr 9, 2013 2:57am
via Android

5. Nutrition is key to anyone who is looking at getting good results from exercising. People who are looking at getting great abs tend to eat less because they feel that everything they consume is going to their stomach! Cut the rubbish out and add more protein,with a good amount of carbs and the job is half done.

Image_thumb
78 Posts
Apr 9, 2013 9:02pm
via Android

That's only five steps. But they are still great! Thanks

Image_thumb
17 Posts
Apr 9, 2013 11:38pm
via iOS
Can you give us an example of that exercise?
Image_thumb
14 Posts
Apr 10, 2013 12:16pm
via Android

Hey! I totally agree with you!!
Btw..i hve a bit of side fat(love handles) nd m nt super slim...m normal with a bit of fat layer on my stomach...so..what should i do to make abs????? :( please help..! :l

10 Apr
Sent you a PM :)
14 Apr
Abs are muscles that were made to show,every skinny guy has abs!meaning under ur fat u have some hardcore abs ready to be unleashed!!do what everyone does to loose fat through cardio!ab workouts are only to strengthen or define the muscle,u can do as many ab workouts but if u dont do cardio u wont grt rid of the fat covering ur rock hard abs!!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51