Need a mentor

2 posts | Original | Recent
2 Posts
Apr 22, 2013 3:06am
via Android

I just completed the p90x workout. Its got me motivated to continue working out and lifting weights and keeping some cardio during the week as well. I need someone with fitness and nutrition experience who i can follow and pick your brain so i can fully understand how to take care of my body and get the results im looking for. Please anyone with a lot of knowledge to share let me know.

71 Posts
Apr 22, 2013 3:10am
via Android

I am young, but have a lot of knowledge in the nutrition area as I have researched the topic for years and my father is a personal fitness trainer so he raised me on fitness and nutrition. Feel free to ask me any questions and if I don't know the answer (doubtful) I can ask my dad. :)

25 Apr
What are some good things to eat while trying to tone my muscles and for energy?
25 Apr
Having protein shakes is great for this! Try to get a plant-based protein powder instead of whey because they are easier to absorb. As for foods that are good fat burners, muscle helpers, and high in energy, I have composed a list: Tomatoes, melons (cantaloupe especially), bran, greens (kale, spinach, collard, etc), figs, cabbage, chicken and lean meats (unprocessed), beans and lentils, grapefruit, apples, any food that is thermogenic like cayenne pepper, tumeric, habanero, jalapeƱo, and curries (anything spicy really), green tea (loose leaf is optimal), garlic, bananas, strawberries, eggs, lemon, pumpkin, nuts (especially almonds) and nut butters (without unnecessarily...

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51