New on here, want to tone abs and Butt

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Apr 25, 2013 4:42pm
via iOS
I use to really be in shape but then I got busy with school and work. I use to have a nice little 6 pack but now I just have a flat stomach and want to tone up my butt. I'm new on here and have done a couple workouts but have a hard time staying motivated during the workouts, any advice?
25 Apr
Make yourself!! Right when you want to quit say fuck it ill just finish. Push it! Do shorter workouts or with someone :)
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Apr 25, 2013 4:51pm
via Android

A workout partner helps alot to stay motivated. If you can find a deep reason to get in shape. Maybe health, maybe how you look in a new swimsuit. Point being a solid personal reason can help a lot as well.

Hope that helps!

Image_thumb
157 Posts
Apr 25, 2013 5:57pm
via Android

Welcome! Planks are great and so is cardio, but make sure that you make your diet (healthy lifestyle) first priority. 70+% of abs are made in the kitchen.

Image_thumb
69 Posts
Apr 25, 2013 6:28pm
via iOS
I have the same problem just add workouts to your calendar and then u won't have to remember to do one
Image_thumb
23 Posts
May 2, 2013 1:39am
via Android

Set a goal. Like someone else mentioned about a bikini. Buy one and hang it on the door where you can see it when you exercise. Motivation comes from the heart. You have to want it and be willing to work for it. But we are all here to support and help. My kik is 2complx and instagram is complxmind. I will be happy to help motivate you as much as I can. But ultimately it relies on you.

19 May
I agree

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51