Build butt muscle an tone abs

2 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 26, 2013 2:02am
via iOS
I want to get a 4-6 pack and my butt and legs are pretty thick I like how thick they are I been workin out alot and I want my stomach to be really flat and abs and I want my butt and legs to be muscle I want my butt n legs to build solid muscle. I used to be really for but was working alot and didn't for a while but now I am bak on track and I wanna do something before I get to the beach I wanna look good !!! The way I wanna look. And also how do I get rid of the meet that hangs over ur bra strap? I'm not a big person all of a sudden it popped up! And I want big solid butt muscular legs and a flat toned belly.

Please help !
Image_thumb
176 Posts
Apr 26, 2013 3:54am
via Android

I've been trying to bulk up recently, especially my legs and butt (lol). I created the 20x10 which is designed to give your arms, abs, back, butt, and legs a well rounded workout. It may be a bit too intense though (especially if your upper body isn't strong). Check it out anyway there are some good ab and butt exercises on it that you can incorporate into your workout routine. Also, planks are great (side planks, elbow planks, full planks) they workout your entire core (abs, hips, and butt). Hip-ups (aka Bridge) and the Locust Pose work great on back and butt check them out at ab-workouts-guide.com under planks and core exercises. Vups are probably the most challenging abs exercise you can do (you can also find the there). Combine the exercises above with a good cardio routine and a healthy diet and you can't go wrong. Good luck and God Bless!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51