My body is weird

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
12 Posts
May 4, 2013 12:01pm
via Android

My appetite is crazy, Im hungry all the time for like a few days then, I dont have an appetite at all n I cant eat like i neef to cuz im not hungry for it... but anyway any advice on keeping my appetite balanced cuz i want to gain sum weight

04 May
I'm the same way! Go months wanting to eat everything I see and then months of barely eating at all! I just force myself to eat when I'm not hungry and try to drink more water instead of eating every 30 minutes. Seems to help a little. Exp water can't satisfy everything but it's healthy and no calories. You get your water intake that way.
Image_thumb
24 Posts
May 9, 2013 2:47am
via iOS
Drink a lot of water!
Image_thumb
12 Posts
May 9, 2013 2:51am
via Android

Yeah drink plenty of water. Eat three meals a day. Or however many you average and do it consistantly and ar around the same time. Dont eat anything big for a snack. What i like to do is eat whole all natural almonds with some crasins. The almonds with water is a great way to subdue your appetite. The crasins just add sweetness and are so dang good! (:

09 May
Yea, but if u drnk alot of water, would tht jus fill me up n make me not hungry at all??
Icon_missing_thumb
10 Posts
May 9, 2013 3:09am
via Android

I prefer to think of it as a cycle rather than wierd :-)
Being consistently hydrated makes a difference and I agree on those constantly hungry days lots of fresh fruit, veggies, almonds, and water at consistent times makes all the difference.  stay healthy and hydrated :-)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51