Exercises please!

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
19 Posts
May 13, 2013 7:42pm
via Android

So I want some exercises (gym and home). I want abs, right now my belly is pretty flat.. like when I wake up but after I eat that first meal I look pregnant. I hate bloat! I also wanna "grow" my butt and legs. I want a small waist too. Exercises, foods and supplements are all I ask for. Thanks

Image_thumb
152 Posts
May 13, 2013 7:58pm
via iOS
Feel free to try out my workout!
Icon_missing_thumb
19 Posts
May 20, 2013 11:12pm

Do these workout moves three nonconsecutive days a week. Start with the Basic Workout (moves 1-4) to prime your muscles. After three weeks, you'll be ready to graduate to the Advanced Workout (moves 5-8). For maximum fat burning, perform the exercises as a circuit: Do one set of each move in the order shown, resting for 30 seconds between exercises. Then rest for a minute and repeat the circuit from the beginning. 

Image_thumb
24 Posts
May 20, 2013 11:30pm
via Android
Fullsizeoutput_9c0_thumb
667 Posts
May 21, 2013 5:42pm
via iOS
So you want to tone your lower body and get abz. For your abs P90x: Ab Ripper X. To tone your legs and butt I suggest you do walking lunges. If its easy try doing it with dumbells in each hand. Squats and also good for your legs. When you doing a squat stick your butt out to avoid putting the strain directly on your knees. For a smaller waist you need to eat healthy. No junk food, processed food or sugars. Stay away from soda. And add lean protein to your diet.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51