Tips?

5 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
14 Posts
May 29, 2013 9:13pm
via Android

Hey,

I'm 15 and weigh 60kg and I'm 175-179 cm tall. I need some workouts to lose weight of my tights , butt & love handles. On on my stomach I really love to get a six pack! Could I get some really good workouts only for the things that I said. And could you tell me how much do I have to do that workout (so how much a day, I'll train everyday at least) my eating is very clean and I'm doing well at it. I hope I can get this in 6-9 weeks (is that even possible?) (six pack or just the ridges of it and skinny love handles , tights & butt)

I hope you guys will help me,
Stefan

Image_thumb
176 Posts
May 29, 2013 10:24pm
via Android

HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) exercises are great for burning fat and building lean muscle. These exercises force you to work hard on short spurts which spikes your metabolism. This will keep your body burning fat well after your workout is over.

HIIT exercises give you the benefits of strength training and cardio in one workout. And cardio is the best fat burner.

I built my HIIT exercises (20x10, Core Blast, Sexy Booty) from workouts I found here and at ab-workouts-guide.com If you like em try Power Challenge, Cut and Chiseled, Core Abs & Stretches they're fun and challenging.

Good luck and God Bless!

Icon_missing_thumb
14 Posts
May 30, 2013 6:05am
via Android

Thanks but how much a day do I have to do them?

30 May
Its usually recommended that you get in about 1/2 hr of cardio and 1 hr of strength training. But with HIIT exercises a great session is one that last about 1/2 hr a day 4-5 days a week with some little exercising on the 6th day (optional).
Icon_missing_thumb
14 Posts
Jun 1, 2013 10:27am
via Android

Okay! When I'll see some changes? Or when I see some ridges of a six pack? If I do what you've said?

01 Jun
There is no clear time table for when you'll start seeing results. It all depends on your current weight, intensity of your workouts, diet, metabolism, and overall health.
01 Jun
The best advice I can give you. Is to be patient, stay focused on the journey towards getting in the best shape of your life. Instead of the end result. You'll learn so much more.
Icon_missing_thumb
14 Posts
Jun 1, 2013 11:20pm
via Android

???

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51