Ectomorph friend cant gain

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
20 Posts
May 29, 2013 11:59pm
via Android

Hey guys i got a friend thats 5'8 weighs 145 pounds and hes been that weight for almost a year now. He lifts basically everyday and trains even harder than i do but he cant seem to pack on muscle at all. He says its his fast metabolism so any advice on getting past this?

30 May
Hi,well i only know how the explain this sort of stuff with exact words in french but i ll try anyway :)an ectomorph should work shortly but intensly,between 45min to 60min Max he should never exceed that,if hes type 3 ectomorph 3 days a week are enough,he shouldnt do much cardio,just enough to maintain the cardiovascular systeme,s health,and keep most of his energy for weight lifting,as for food he has to eat 5 to 6 times a day big meal 3times a day wont do because his body tends to "waste"so 5 to 6 meals a day,and eat as much...
Image_thumb
26 Posts
May 30, 2013 12:17am
via Android

Hi,well i only know how to explain this sort of stuff with exact words in french but i ll try anyway :)an ectomorph should work shortly but intensly,between 45min to 60min Max he should never exceed that,if hes type 3 ectomorph 3 days a week are enough as he is predisposed and exposed to over training,he shouldnt do much cardio,just enough to maintain the cardiovascular systeme'health, very moderately though,,and keep most of his energy for weight lifting,he should alternate one day work out with one day rest a rested body will give him better results,as for food he has to eat 5 to 6 times a day big meal 3times a day wont do because his body tends to "waste"so 5 to 6 meals a day,and eat as much as possible but its better to keep it healthy,and tell him to take whey or weight gainer,and just to be safe,ask him to take a blood test and check for hyper thyroid because this may cause weight loss restlessness ect,i hope this helped :)

30 May
Lmaoo thank you fayza your english was really well
30 May
R u laughing at my english?;-(
30 May
Nonoo im serious!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51