240lbs need guidance. Please help!

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jul 14, 2014 3:57pm
via Android

Hi, I'm Nano. I weight 240lbs and I need someone who used to be fat like me or someone who has successfully trained fat/obese people to give me advice and daily guidance on meals and what workouts on here I should try. Food and laziness is my addiction and I'm basically looking for a "sponsor" lol. Please, if you have the time, help a girl out. Thanks :)

14 Jul
Good luck. I am happy to give you advice if you like but i have always been quite small.
14 Jul
I am currently in the same bout as you trying to lose this weight... good luck and I believe it can happen just maube.motnas fast as we like...
14 Jul
I used to be bigger than you now less than you...I can tell you that you dont need anyone special to train motivate you....only yourself and if needed anyone can whow the ropes.. people can only criticise you for doing nothing...not for waking up and making that change...gd luck x
Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Jul 14, 2014 4:06pm
via Android

Hi, I'm pj.  I was weighing 270 and I'm now down to 257. That's 13 pounds of fat not muscle that I've lost. I suggest first is a made up mind, prayer for courage and a healthy body Web site, like webmd.com and a healthy recipe website like skinnylicious.com plus this skimble community if you're really serious. And stay away from people who only want to go out to eat as a social function. If you want to live and live healthy and strong then put one foot in front of the other, every journey starts with one step.

Image_thumb
30 Posts
Jul 14, 2014 4:50pm
via Android

I can help you with what you need with the right routine and diet. Just PM on here

14 Jul
14 Jul
It is about what yiu eat, not how much. That is how you jump start it. I have a 24 day plan meant to help with energy levels and diet so that you can jump start your new life and see results and goals that you want and desire.
26 Nov
Daniel..cld u send me a Private message too regarding your 24 day diet plan!! Thnkzz..Joe
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jul 14, 2014 6:09pm
via Android

Contact me: tifibumble @ gmail to give me tips and advice, I'd really appreciate it! :)

Image_thumb
222 Posts
Jul 14, 2014 7:19pm
via Android

I will start by saying, you have made the biggest step there is. You decided that you would not settle for less and you are reaching out for help. That is a great start.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51