Will I always be fat?

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jul 2, 2015 4:51pm
via Android

Hi, today is my first day to a new life. I have been gaining weight for the past year and now it is time for me change that around. I used to be so fit and active but lost that drive when life came around to make me focus on more important things, like making a living. I don't know where to start and don't have many resources. I currently weigh 280 and would like to get back down to 180lbs-200lbs. Based on my body type that is healthy for me. I have already changed my diet. Where do I start, what do i need to do, because each and every day I become more depressed.

02 Jul
I never liked exercising because I couldn't do a single push up or a crunch or anything and because of that I felt depressed and told myself that this is not for me..I was wrong. I started searching on the interned 30 day challenges for everything I couldn't do, put them in my workouts and saw progress. Because I don't have enough resources for gym or buying a treadmill or a new elliptical I started running in the morning or when I had time (didn't pushed myself because I'm a beginner at this too) and trying to do 20-30 minutes...
03 Jul
I think I am going to start bike riding and walking thanks for the idea Irina...hopefully this should build my cardio and give me more energy...should I start at 30 min for a beginner?
03 Jul
You won't always be fat. We all think that when we start out and we do start out at one point you know I started at 172 lbs in the 7th grade and didn't lose much till now that I'm 21 it was a yoyo thing but once you fall in love with yourself you start doing things differently like you see food differently and exercise becomes a lifestyle like a habit find what you like doing I'm not a huge tv or DVD workout fan I've tried I give up all the time I can't juice it all the...
15 Oct
I can relate to how you feel. I've always been overweight and it's hard for me to kick start these weightloss journeys. You're not alone in this. You'll make it, and we'll be here to congratulate you on your journey:) I'm focusing in losing about 60 lbs too. We're in it together sister!
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jul 2, 2015 6:51pm
via Android

What you can do to motivate yourself is that after evry workout, you can add money to a jar as a reward and once you reach a good amount of money, then you can treat yourself! (But remember to not treat yourself with unhealthy food) Hope this helps!

02 Jul
And remember it takes a while to lose weight so keep up the motivation and make a schedule for workouts so you will stay on track.
02 Jul
Yes it takes time and no u want be fat forever we must work hard to achieve our goal weight. So many great advice on here helps a lot. I'm new as well I been down this road back and forth up and down. We just got to do it. Let's put our minds on looking good feeling good a new healthy you
Icon_missing_thumb
280 Posts
Jul 3, 2015 5:52pm

You get to decide that, if you keep thinking it that manner it will surely hurt you in the end. You have to have faith, hope, prowess, and courage without it you will be bankrupt.

Image_thumb
46 Posts
Jul 6, 2015 3:20am
via Android

Hi Veronica. Don't be depressed. First learn to love yourself, and start working towards a better you. Follow your diet make sure its clean. Workout everyday. Your workouts will seem hard at first. And that might make you wanna give up. But don't give up, because your body will get used to it. They won't get easier but you will become stronger. You also have to have patience.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51