I want to get out of the 200s!

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Oct 15, 2015 10:44pm
via Android

I've struggled with my weight for a really long time. It constantly fouctuates, and now in at my heaviest I've ever been. I started my journey at 238lbs. Now I'm done to 228, all by changing my diet. I'm super bad at motivating myself to workout and I'm notorious for quitting. I really want to reach my goal weight of 160lbs. I don't want to give up, but I just lose sight of the prize. I know I'm not alone in this, but it can feel that way. Any help or advice to get out of the 200s?

15 Oct
I so feel your pain .... I hit depression and am currently at 220. The heaviest I ever been and I don't know how to get out!
16 Oct
Evening this app will help on the cardio/strength training aspect of health and daily food diary is a great way too see were extra calories are coming from..we rarely eat the same things everyday and our eating habits differ from on work days time out with friends and family ..so keeping track of food intake we can see patterns one what days we struggle more and how to make more nutritional choices to achiever our goals..::-) when I first started driving over the road at 268 ballooned up to 340 quite quickly in a sedentary lifestyle , now at 225...
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Oct 15, 2015 11:09pm
via Android

Girl, I get you! We'll motivate eachtoher!  Something that really helped me was taking care of the emotional side of stuff. I started Journaling and it's helped me a lot!
I also log my food and keep track of what I'm eating. working out is definitely not my Forte lol

Image_thumb
18 Posts
Oct 16, 2015 4:28am
via iOS
Hi Kianna. If you really want to lose that weight and get down to the high 100's i can help you with that. Contact me at : robertrod@hotmail.com
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Oct 17, 2015 1:26am
via Android

Thanks James P! I've been tracking what I eat, but I have a problem getting motivated to work out :/ but I appreciate the advice. I'm definitely going to put it into practice :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51