From 273 to 142 my story

1 post | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
17 Posts
Jul 3, 2016 7:43am
via Android

I started August 2012 and today that's 131 lbs gone. But it only took me 2 years. After my first two babies I had realized enough was enough and that I had to get serious. So I started eating right counted calories and working out 6 to 7 days a week! And the weight came off like crazy. Its hard to get to that point of pushing yourself but once you do nothing can stop you. I had times of wanting to stop but I kept my goals in mind and shot for them. I challenged myself. After losing the weight though I found out I was pregnant with my third but kept up the workouts and eating I gained 40 and felt awful seeing that but after having my third baby girl I quickly got on top of losing the baby weight and lost it all in 4 months. She is now 10 months and my current goal is 125-130 and building lean muscle. I am so ready to crush that goal. I know when I first started this app a lot of others helped motivate and keep me going strong. :) wish you all the best at whatever goal you may have!!

06 Jul
Am motivated by your story. I presently weigh 104kg. Hope to get down to 84kg
08 Jul
thank you. its not an easy process but not impossible either. Push yourself to your goal and crush it :) never quit.
14 Jul
Great work!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51