Diabetes and losing weight?

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Sep 8, 2014 8:38pm
via Android

I have diabetes and I am have a hard time controling it sometimes and I want to ask if you know what helps.

08 Sep
Scan the forums for tips to help u
09 Sep
This have changed my life style i went 2 a health rehab called newstart they have it at the states but the one i went 2 was in Taiwan this year with my aunt i have learned a lot one day 5:30am morning call then bresakwalk or run 2 to 3km after that strage or aerobics 30 min then breakfast after that walk 2 to 3 km again lesson time about hormons,cooking class diabetes carestrol, lunch after lunch walk 2 to 3k rest then lesson dinner after dinner walk 2 to 3k again after that it's free time massage suna...
09 Sep
This have changed me my problem was carestrol i had to eat right n workout when i had vegetarian food there for 6 days i didn't crave for meat
10 Sep
Balanced eating and portion control are vital and I'm sure you've heard countless times to avoid sweets, sodas, and excess salt. Choosemyplate.gov offers lots of free advice related to good eating and portion control. For exercise I'd start casual and build on it but consistency will be key.
11 Sep
Hi I'm a diabetic to I was 110kg no 90kg how I conteol my diabetes was a program called myfitnesspal app this app allows you to scan or type in you foods it will help guide you through the bad things and turn you into eating good thing. Remember to drink water instead of sugar drinks and alot of walking is good to help you with you next exercise. Good luck stay strong:-)
Image_thumb
231 Posts
Sep 9, 2014 4:45am
via Android

Image_thumb
28 Posts
Sep 10, 2014 8:02pm
via Android

It would help if any of that made sense

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Nov 25, 2014 2:37am
via Android

I can refer you to something that will help with blood sugar stabilization as well with weight loss and maintaining balanced nutrition 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51